ECP Jam this evening

Othello

Wow......that bad eh?

Pity that mercs convertible.....get into accident on the slow lane for nothing.

Why pity the merc? You don't even know who is at fault.

was this the accident that caused a tailback all the way to west coast highway? I saw a massive jam from my office at harbourfront on the eastbound road on west coast highway around 6plus.

[;)]

was this the accident that caused a tailback all the way to west coast highway? I saw a massive jam from my office at harbourfront on the eastbound road on west coast highway around 6plus.

Wow ... so serious ... accident happen at the slip road to Marine Parade and jam to West Coast .... freaking long jam .... did anyone notice the woman standing next to the convertable Merc ..... my guess is that she is the driver ..... fast car/woman .... a bad combination ...

Ever saw a lorry resting on the barrier along AYE, entrance of ramp to Ayer Rajah.

Traffic jam was worst, they have to mobilise a heavy crane to lift lorry.

[;)]

Wow ... so serious ... accident happen at the slip road to Marine Parade and jam to West Coast .... freaking long jam .... did anyone notice the woman standing next to the convertable Merc ..... my guess is that she is the driver ..... fast car/woman .... a bad combination ...

Wow from the picture you can deduce so much? That she is the merc driver and that she caused the accident? [laugh]

Actually there shouldn't b jam coz at rd sh. But alot of kaypoh onlookrr driving slowly. 15mins to move from bedok ecxit to m parade exit which usually takes 1min base on 70km/h. After the accident area, can go to 100 on lane 1. Too many kaypoh driver

(edited)

I was stucked in that jam as well. Bloody hell, my usual 20 mins drive home took me 1 hr....this one for sure is the kuku Hyundai driver trying to cut in from lane 1 to exit, but underestimated the merc....damn idiotic driver....cause so much inconvenience to the public.

Edited by Turtlekar

I was stuck in the jam ard 6pm, travelling to changi airport..but it was due to a car breakdown in lane 1 leh..before rochor exit there..after passing rochor the traffic was smooth..

I was stucked in that jam as well. Bloody hell, my usual 20 mins drive home took me 1 hr....this one for sure is the kuku Hyundai driver trying to cut in from lane 1 to exit, but underestimated the merc....damn idiotic driver....cause so much inconvenience to the public.

How sure are you? Always give benefit of doubt and never jump into conclusions.. although I think you could be right [:p]