Omg road rage!

Expertz

Turbocharged
(edited)

your link brought me to another 2 youtube videos that shows motorcyclist skid for no reason in KPE, that is scary stuff man. KPE got slippery roads?

once, an old uncle riding a bike also skidded in front of me...

not because of slippery road, but because his rear tyre came out of the rim! (i seriously dunno how this could happen)

luckily it was at the extreme left lane of CTE, so cars were going slow behind me

i stopped and helped him get up

a bit pai seh because many people would have thought i banged into the poor uncle

Edited by Scion
↡ Advertisement

CB Kia is road hogging (The one who took the video). Hate this type of fcukker

But that doesn't give mark x the right to do what he did.

Probably Mark X driver think he is judge dred: "I am the law". Just send in to TP lah. No need to waste time with such road user. Deceleration zone not equal to stopping zone. I'll laugh my lungs out if he hit the oncoming bikes.

I really really hope the mark x get a love letter from TP.

many markx drivers are very atas on the road but whenever they meet cars like bmw or audi, they cower in disgrace

i also kena one.... keep high beaming me when im already going at 80 round a corner <_<

Agreed

Even if video taker is hoggers

Doesn't give cb X the rite to stop at exit

Damn dangerous

Got balls can stop anywhere to settle but the exit

But their action seems to be

Wait la, see who make the next move 1st

Hahaha

Turbocharged

i also kena one.... keep high beaming me when im already going at 80 round a corner <_<

on the expressway?

80 only - why so slow?

once, an old uncle riding a bike also skidded in front of me...

not because of slippery road, but because his rear tyre came out of the rim! (i seriously dunno how this could happen)

luckily it was at the extreme left lane of CTE, so cars were going slow behind me

i stopped and helped him get up

a bit pai seh because many people would have thought i banged into the poor uncle

I have a friend that was involved in an incident a few years back where the rider lost control of the bike in fron t of his car. Being a good samaritan , the friend got down from his car and assisted the rider. A few weeks later, the friend got a letter from the insurer notifying of a third party claim againts his car. Guess who filed the claim ? Too bad for him, the use of video car cams wasn't popular back then , nor was there an independent witness.

Sometimes it doesn't pay...

I have a friend that was involved in an incident a few years back where the rider lost control of the bike in fron t of his car. Being a good samaritan , the friend got down from his car and assisted the rider. A few weeks later, the friend got a letter from the insurer notifying of a third party claim againts his car. Guess who filed the claim ? Too bad for him, the use of video car cams wasn't popular back then , nor was there an independent witness.

Sometimes it doesn't pay...

SO yr friend exchange contact detail in hoping for reward...?

Twincharged

If you are on the first lane and travelling at 80 its still too slow even for a corner.

ya i agree mark x's drivers are quite spirited. some camry driver as well.

on the contrary, i find subaru and evo drivers more tamed on the roads. maybe because exhaust too loud? lol

Supercharged

your link brought me to another 2 youtube videos that shows motorcyclist skid for no reason in KPE, that is scary stuff man. KPE got slippery roads?

KP roads not suitable for bikes lah. All the gravel and when rain the tar roads become very slippery. On normal up slope I already have biker mat jump bike suddenly for no good reason, when I alight, he say his bike skidding, his friend come from behind macam is I bang him down one. Lucky got cyclist as witness. -_-

typical local ah gua.....

sit inside the car and act hero,dont even dare to come down and help explain his anger...... <_<

↡ Advertisement