Omg road rage!

Expertz

the Mark X driver also hum ji.

want to stop also stop slowly,don't dare to jam brake to a full stop.

might as well don't prove anything.

↡ Advertisement

Rex here too . and i stick to the middle lane most of the time. Funny characters then come along , tailgating or swerving in and out of lanes, driving aggressively ....

We have nothing to prove. and petrol is expensive la..

nice.. that was what i observed too, that many rex/imprezas usually stick to middle lane.

for both you rexes, when you have a, say, evo, behind you, do you feel edgy?

yesterday saw a BRZ, looks cooler in real life than pictures.

many markx drivers are very atas on the road but whenever they meet cars like bmw or audi, they cower in disgrace

A good one. A lot of Fit, Lancer, Subaru or Jap car driver tot tat their car can fly. But meet BMW, Audi, Merc, Volvo they

LL and pei sai because car not conti.

Mark-X is jus a jap car so no need to hoa lien. If he is driving a BMW than he will think tat TP also need to give way to him.

haha. high coe will push out these "half pill s--t" ppl out for car owner. oh maybe he is not the owner but borrow the car from someone else. so action action a bit to show off his "Mark-X".

Nothing wrong in cruising at 80km/h which is the max speed limit here. I alway cruise no more than 90km/h on hi-way n 60km/h in neighbourhood. be a responsible driver if u want to drive.

go NSHW or Tuas (to speed with lorry or truck) if u wanna to report to hell earlier.

We only get to see one side of the story sadly. But still the mark x shouldn't do what he did, anger management problem lol.

Actually how do you guys define road hogging? In the video the camera car is constantly overtaking cars from the 2nd lane though not at a significantly faster speed. Is that justified as road hogging? I thought 1st lane is overtaking lane, which is what he is doing?

Wonder what the authorities will do when see this video [confused]

I doubt they will do anything unless someone reports.

No video, but shall relate the events via text.

Was at Rail Mall having a tea-break with my family after church, and I managed to get a lot right in front of Toastbox. After our meal, we proceeded to return to the car, and I proceeded to go to the boot to stow all of our barang-barang (kid's bag, wife's tote, and my own backpack).

Knowing that my wife has to strap our toddler into the child seat, I took a bit of time to make sure that the bags were stowed properly as there were water bottles and stuff. I then received a text from my mum, which I proceeded to answer before getting into the car. 

During the above activities (coloured in blue), I noticed that there was a car in my peripheral vision that stopped beside my car for a little while before moving forwards to park at another space about three lots up. When I got into the car, my wife immediately asked me if I had offended the driver of that said car.

I was stunned and said that I did no such thing. She then told me that the driver of that car had flipped me the bird and was mouthing off "F**k you" through his closed window. Naturally I didn't even hear it and I was genuinely cheesed off. My wife then identified the said person who was just walking into Toastbox, staring at me in my car and mouthing words under his breath - seemingly disgusted. I use "seemingly" because he was wearing shades that covered half his face and I could even see his eyes.

I then wound down my window to give him an opportunity to hurl his abuse to my face, but he ducked straight into Toastbox, sneaking glances back at us, and mumbling all the way. I waited a few more minutes before leaving - and he didn't even come to face me like a man.

What a sad, repressed, angry wuss.

Rant over. Life - moving on.

• Praise 3

Saw this on fb. Why so angry?

Date: 21/04/2017

Time: 7.25am

https://www.facebook.com/ChARleStEnG83/videos/1485492464825284/

Oh ya, this is exactly what happened the other day I posted in reckless driving thread (that I lost my cool), except it is different person, different car model, different location and time, plus the guy never come out of the car (this video more fierce, he is at wrong and still come out car to want to cut in).

Darn piss off the way these driver queue cutting, plus cut in lane like that.

Edited by Yewheng

Neutral Newbie

That is a lot of weird and crazy drivers on the road sometimes. I once saw someone tailgating each other like crazy on expressway. Was fun to watch but was damn crazy cause they were so close to each other.

↡ Advertisement