wah... just trigger the 3rd circuit breaker lah

then can 收工 for the rest of the us day liao... sleep early for asia folks

😬😅

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Enye said:

wah....mapletree reits really crumbling

anyone holding and buying more?

😰😬

Sold all my MCT last week. Intend to pick it up again, it's already below the dca of my previous holdings but i'm not comfortable going in for awhile yet.

• Praise 1

50 minutes ago, Cauldron said:

Futures set to correct minorly:

See how Nikkei(1hr ahead of us) perform

https://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/index.html

Get out if you want and can

Readjusting balance is good. 

But there is no where to “run” even if one hoards cash. Only run in circles, come back and consider property or equities when the great currency depreciation starts...

Best period to buy properties (1st choice) equities (2nd choice). Keep enough liquidity (for a year perhaps) but don’t hoard cash. Hold on to jobs tightly.

• Praise 3

On 3/13/2020 at 8:16 PM, Throttle2 said:

Over the weekend, markets will digest what has happened decide on where it stands.  So i expect more range bound price movements.  
But any sudden big increase in the virus cases or bad political rhetoric will spark off further selling.  Further selling at touchy levels kick start margin calls and squeezes out liquidity increasing fear.   Some people are already at the verge of forced sell outs.  

like a pimple on the face, if too much heat and stress, it will get redder bigger and burst.  After which it should get better.

we are now at the red and big stage. 
pus is present and growing, govts applying cream to sooth the situation but we know when the pus is already there, the fastest way to recovery is to burst it.  Hopefully not too painful and no scarring in the process, but hurt it will for sure, and will look ugly for a while.

good luck bros

looks like quite good support for the bank shares..

Not so good for SQ

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

looks like quite good support for the bank shares..

Not so good for SQ

Property oso holding well

SQ for now seem ok.. lowest since 2003 wor..

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Aren't equities safer now since there is an even wider margin of safety?

Market irrational, you gotta hold yourself together.

Good luck🤞

Both SG properties and equities are priced way below their free market prices, way ahead and way under fundamentals. For equities, due to no restrictions on entry and exit, one has to deal with huge volatility. For properties, due to the onerous restrictions and tax treatment preventing price runaway for the last decade, there are very, very few players on top of huge pent up demand, a huge majority of purchases are representative of actual demand. It would be a much more stable market.

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, Showster said:

Both SG properties and equities are priced way below their free market prices, way ahead and way under fundamentals. For equities, due to no restrictions on entry and exit, one has to deal with huge volatility. For properties, due to the onerous restrictions and tax treatment preventing price runaway for the last decade, there are very, very few players on top of huge pent up demand, a huge majority of purchases are representative of actual demand. It would be a much more stable market.

Properties are excellent store of value when its FH and full cash.  I am not a debt person hence my preference towards equities.  buy property shares if I want exposure in property.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
10 hours ago, Myxilplix said:

Sold all my MCT last week. Intend to pick it up again, it's already below the dca of my previous holdings but i'm not comfortable going in for awhile yet.

wah guru...always manage to catch the bottom and sell at the top

please let me know when you comfortable

me peasant always getting stuck for the long term

😅

• Haha! 2

On 3/13/2020 at 9:51 AM, Neost said:

based on US market, I think no end to the blood letting yet

US market drop, but looks like a rebound for china market

39 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah guru...always manage to catch the bottom and sell at the top

please let me know when you comfortable

me peasant always getting stuck for the long term

😅

I only know love guru :ph34r:

I know nothing, did not sell at top. I consider it a lucky escape.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

spore market is heavily controlled by invisible hand? 

it’s a good thing [thumbsup] 

The correction is very deep oredi..

↡ Advertisement