The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

(edited)

Gurus are so kind, just are just there to help you.   Finance Practitioner for 15yrs wor….. big deal already…..i am sure many of us here have 20,25, even 30yrs professional and private practice experience…..

290FEA7D-8C5E-4D6E-8AFF-8E84A2345406.png

D358F728-B231-437D-99D1-4116FBF98CF7.jpeg

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

The best question to ask any guru.  How many digits , your networth ah?  No decimal place hor…

if the asnswer is only 7, plse ask them to f**k off, becos in MCF, the peasants are already 8 digit networth. 

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

The best question to ask any guru.  How many digits , your networth ah?  No decimal place hor…

if the asnswer is only 7, plse ask them to f**k off, becos in MCF, the peasants are already 8 digit networth. 

Dont believe? Ask Enye, he always say he is peasant

Twincharged

Asking my business times partners

When there is an uptrend, everyone suddenly becomes a guru with stock-broking houses statements to prove. 

Suddenly or otherwise when the tide are low, you don't see many without swimming trunks but instead you don't see or hear about them anymore.

Its like those financial analysts who kept on swearing that a market crash is coming, it will eventually come because markets move in cycle. The next cycle, these particular analysts will always be remembered as the one who predicted the market crash accurately and become "forever" gurus.

Over the years, for some reasons or other, I discovered that :

opportunities presents itself and often do not repeat, hence you have to take effort (or luck) to identify them and take action, inaction would equate to lost opportunities

the next is how to know opportunities is presenting itself, this unfortunately nobody known unless you learn (including reading) or just shear luck

why people look money until pants drop because just like gamblers, the harboring thoughts of the next purchase / bet would be the big score one

in the stock market, nobody wins on every trade, learn to cut lost (painful but need to learn to detached emotionally), it is the average that counts

only invest with your spare cash don't gamble your dowry away

don't be fixated about making money, because it will consume you and destroy your life bit by bit, money is a means and not end all

don't be green eye, instead be happy for those who made money and better still learn from them

These are some observations from my correspondence colleagues to share. 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

To stop by he wealth gap poor people need to buy shares in companies that rich people spend their money.

:D

19 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Gurus are so kind, just are just there to help you.   Finance Practitioner for 15yrs wor….. big deal already…..i am sure many of us here have 20,25, even 30yrs professional and private practice experience…..

290FEA7D-8C5E-4D6E-8AFF-8E84A2345406.png

D358F728-B231-437D-99D1-4116FBF98CF7.jpeg

ok la...he would have gone thru a few cycles and still around. he is a fee based financial advisor iirc.  at least got grey hair to show unlike those previous one you posted.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
On 6/7/2021 at 9:40 AM, Throttle2 said:

still works.  Not scared.  In fact better, becos now the money got no point being in cayman, BVI, barbados, etc…. Might as well come to singapore.

huat again.  

But with our strict rules, they may feel stiff in getting it across .. our KYC is one of the most Rigid rules in the world until someone over rides the restrictions..

On the bright side .. looks like singtel took a beating today.. those that miss the boat .. your chance has arrived lol

Z74.SI - Singapore Telecommunications Limited

SES - SES Delayed Price. Currency in SGD

Edited by Sdf4786k

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

But with our strict rules, they may feel stiff in getting it across .. our KYC is one of the most Rigid rules in the world until someone over rides the restrictions..

On the bright side .. looks like singtel took a beating today.. those that miss the boat .. your chance has arrived lol

Z74.SI - Singapore Telecommunications Limited

SES - SES Delayed Price. Currency in SGD

no $2 no talk ... sifu says one ... mai kan cheong ... 

retirees rely on singtel dividends gotta order plain water for breakfast and no more kopi-c siew tai liao

2021-06-09_113803.gif

Edited by Wt_know

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

no $2 no talk ... sifu says one ... mai kan cheong ... 

retirees rely on singtel dividends gotta order plain water for breakfast and no more kopi-c siew tai liao

2021-06-09_113803.gif

That’s old news n it rose to 2.46 now back to earth.. as long as not ground zero or basement 2 can Liao 

6 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

ok la...he would have gone thru a few cycles and still around. he is a fee based financial advisor iirc.  at least got grey hair to show unlike those previous one you posted.

Never see anyone of you belanja me leh…. I also fee base mah.. at least buy one Rolex lah.  

4 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Never see anyone of you belanja me leh…. I also fee base mah.. at least buy one Rolex lah.  

Your advice level higher...free based 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

wah...ho bee land chiong, seems like something happening

holding on to my shares tightly now ....wait for the company founder to move whenever he is ready

🙏😅

(edited)
20 hours ago, Enye said:

wah...ho bee land chiong, seems like something happening

holding on to my shares tightly now ....wait for the company founder to move whenever he is ready

🙏😅

sifu huat until siao lor ... DBS says no $3.80 no sell ... 

bo jio ... [bigcry]  ... sifu magic hand touch only ... to the moon  [laugh] 

2021-06-11_105001.gif

Edited by Wt_know

Enye Enye Enye ! 
no wonder my informant say you huat huat huat 

$700k under the pillow was 10yrs ago.  
Now at least $2mil in milo tin cans under the bed

Hypersonic

wah mai suan hor... only small small lots and holding for a while liao

its not even going up like ifast....

😅

• Haha! 1