The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

11 hours ago, Myxilplix said:

I've been thinking of picking up some s&p and nasdaq ETFs for the longer term. I use Interactive Brokers (SG) for my overseas stuff because of the low comissions. Was previously using Saxo but the conversion fees were killing me slowly.

just be mindful of US estate duties for non-citizens if looking at long run.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Whatever it is just dont get tricked into attending some stupid “master class” 

I like how this Dean guy puts it across in his mild mannered way and does his homework to expose all these Gurus.   

👏👏👍

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 3

9 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Heres another 🤣😂

Guess nothing new.. from Trading.. to products.. to gaming/gambling.. advertising do sucks in people..

But there are poor people getting duped every single day, by there “wealth gurus”  

sometimes you cant help but feel that these people deserve to be cheated.  

Greed is a powerful thing

38 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Guess nothing new.. from Trading.. to products.. to gaming/gambling.. advertising do sucks in people..

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

But there are poor people getting duped every single day, by there “wealth gurus”  

ya loh.. when i see Germaine from Iquadrant my heart melt abit! lucky I resist! whahahahahahaha..

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

ya loh.. when i see Germaine from Iquadrant my heart melt abit! lucky I resist! whahahahahahaha..

because of your comment, i did a quick search, ok, not bad [laugh]

• Haha! 3

Everyday i kena bombard with all these financial/property/ecommerce guru ads, i guess cos of my search and browsing history. Sibeh sian, so i take the few seconds to report as inappropriate or spam. Oh yah those Ketto donation appeal ads also.

20 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Another ex SQ girl.....yawn....😆

So many such irritating marketing ads while I am watching youtube. 

When I was more free and had nothing much to do at home during covid19, I also attended their FREE intro webinar.

I sat down for 2 full hours and kept asking them questions in Q&A as they spoke.

One classic question which I would asked during each webinar was,

since your course is so good and beneficial, CAN IT BE PAID FROM MY SKILLS FUTURE?

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

I think many of the participants are not greedy per se but people wanting to invest in themselves, improve themselves and do something for themselves and with their lives that is worthwhile .

Whixh is why I think these “gurus” are damn chek ark to channel all that good stuff to their own selfish end 

Edited by Chongster
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Chongster said:

I think many of the participants are not greedy per se but people wanting to invest in themselves, improve themselves and do something for themselves and with their lives that is worthwhile .

Whixh is why I think these “gurus” are damn chek ark to channel all that good stuff to their own selfish end 

I agree.

then they are plain stupid

these "Gurus" really play them until they feel high and shiok

heehee

come on, CHC also base on same technique and style. And tons of other such sales models

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

Wanna be like Throttle2 ?

sign up below for an easy money back guaranteed course. You will start making hundreds within the first week if you follow Throttle's advice.  Guaranteed!!! 
whats stopping you from becoming financially free?  Yourself!

sign up now!  Limited time only $8999 for a mind blowing life changing 2 day course. 

click on the picture below. Now!

image.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

28 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Wanna be like Throttle2 ?

sign up below for an easy money back guaranteed course. You will start making hundreds within the first week if you follow Throttle's advice.  Guaranteed!!! 
whats stopping you from becoming financially free?  Yourself!

sign up now!  Limited time only $8999 for a mind blowing life changing 2 day course. 

click on the picture below. Now!

image.jpg

$8999, Wow! Super worth it.  Must attend!

Can pay by Skills Future?

• Haha! 1

Just now, Albeniz said:

$8999, Wow! Super worth it.  Must attend!

Can pay by Skills Future?

Wah lau , exclusive course like mine, no Skillsfuture one lah.

kindly pay in $1000bills or bank transfer

early birds get $199 discount!!!

↡ Advertisement