The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

No need for fanciful stuff. Keep it simple and get SCI. Much better returns than the measly 4.5% / 5% from perps / bonds. The next dividend from SCI including the special dividend  hinted by management will exceed this, let alone the expected 30 - 50% price appreciation within next 12 months.

Edited by Nav14
↡ Advertisement

12 hours ago, Nav14 said:

No need for fanciful stuff. Keep it simple and get SCI. Much better returns than the measly 4.5% / 5% from perps / bonds. The next dividend from SCI including the special dividend  hinted by management will exceed this, let alone the expected 30 - 50% price appreciation within next 12 months.

Thanks for recommendation. You must have loaded a lot.  At 3.10, can still buy, almost 5 years high?

Most of us already have equities in our portfolio and just looking to diversify and to lock in fixed income yield for next 5-10 years.  

Edited by Voodooman

38 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

lai lai lai ... tomorrow all set all clear ... [sly][laugh] 

2022-11-07_133824.jpg

still cannot recover from big lao sai over the last few weeks.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

STeng is the best stock , top pick stock of today.   Dont just watch it go back up.  Make sure you buy some…..muayhahaha

those whack at $3.15 ho say liao .... 

Edited by Wt_know

On 9/29/2022 at 2:25 PM, Throttle2 said:

Still firing.  its good to have bullets.

nobody knows when the drop will stop and to be realistic, it looks like it will still drop.   

but if you understand that it makes more economic sense over the longer term to buy when its cheaper so that you can sell when its higher, then you are most likely better off than 99% of the crowd who buys only when it is getting higher and sells when it is getting lower.

”i dont need a ride, i need ammo!”

Fighting!

48 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Market so hot, everybody so quiet? Hhhhmmmmm……

no scare no scare ...

S&P up 5%

Nasdaq up 7%

STI above 3200pts

Edited by Wt_know

Hot for a longer period of time would be better. 

now many still worried. 
closed my eyes and placed some orders in Sep. 

awaiting January for my usual annual buys 

↡ Advertisement