Why police never catch ?

Ysc3

Aiya, he is in the inner lane being blocked or maybe instructed going to attend a earlier called-in case [confused]

By the way, I roughly estimate the speeding car is clocking around 120kmh [shakehead]

Cos got 2 lanes of slow cars

So he got to overtake from the right

Single white lane...........

My guess is can only cut across dotted white lane rite?

I really can't rem

Hahaha

But this type is v common la

As long as they do it safely

And doesn't endanger others

If tp see them will catch them

I once cut onto opp direction cos I'm on a single lane road

Overtook a lorry

Nv noticed behind the car behind me was a tp!

Chua sai

Then I noticed oh im jus nice cutting over dotted lines

Hahaha

If I had chu pattern 5m earlier

Lights blinking , surely

Hahaha

You are in the wrong, cos you road hogging in the overtaking lane.

You are nearly the same speed as the car in lane 2.

Since it is a single white line and no on-coming cars, of course he can overtake your tortoise car.

Boh salah one.

You the culprit. Road hogger!

(edited)

Single white allow overtaking from opposite lane as long as it is safe to do so. Single white just means cannot park along the road (like in the case of double yellow lines). Having said that, that car should only overtake one car at a time?

Edited by Silver_blade

You are in the wrong, cos you road hogging in the overtaking lane.

You are nearly the same speed as the car in lane 2.

Since it is a single white line and no on-coming cars, of course he can overtake your tortoise car.

Boh salah one.

You the culprit. Road hogger!

That is nor express way, at most 70km/h -_-

good morning....talk some rubbish...according to alot of bros mentality...you and at least the car in front of you are road hogging....maybe the police in the car also have the same mentality?? so they just close one eye knowing that you all are the real problem !!!!... [laugh] [laugh]

Ok...but that's not my belief ...just putting a possible thought from bros who believe when you block someone...you are a road hogger...and police will catch you...I believe in trying to follow the speed limit...of course with a little excess but not the extreme speeding and tailgating....

U noticed the accord did brake when align with the blue car, to purposely hide itself fro police view... [laugh]

Good spot. Think he saw the patrol car at the last minute so b@lls shrink and braked. Then he realised that he was travelling in the opposite direction and had no choice but to speed up [:p]

Wait

I think u all got it wrong

Broken white line then can overtake into opp direction

Nvm peace

Can someone jus learning highway code correct us pls

Eg if double white with broken line on your side means u can overtake but other direction can't

Correct me if I'm wrong

Tks

But that is not tp

They will close one eye else too much paper work

Hahaha

They r jus patrolling the beaches for

GAO

Hahaha

Joking for this part

Wait

I think u all got it wrong

Broken white line then can overtake into opp direction

Nvm peace

Can someone jus learning highway code correct us pls

Eg if double white with broken line on your side means u can overtake but other direction can't

Correct me if I'm wrong

Tks

But that is not tp

They will close one eye else too much paper work

Hahaha

They r jus patrolling the beaches for

GAO

Hahaha

Joking for this part

Broken and single continuous white line can overtake on the opposite lane. Double white cannot. Only difference in broken white is that you can park at either side of the road while single continuous white cannot.

Becasue some motorists road hogged. There is a inner lane, yet these raod hogging motorists do not want to move in to allow others to pass and instead create inconvenience to others and force others to opt for other alternatives. Inconsiderate and selfish road hoggers.

police and TP difference duties. you can speed over a police car, horn at it, he also bo chap.

i ever kana chased by a patrol car siren n blinking lights. Reason i cut him on the right and gave him a blast of my yoshimura pipies without realising it was a patrol car. The fella chased my bike n stopped me saying how fast n danerous i was riding. But he knows nuts about traffic law....so i gave him my excuse of my wife just called me earlier saying she was having stomach pain (she was in her 8 months of pregnancy). Told him i am sorry and he told me to ride slow and carefully as my wify was expecting!

(edited)

i ever kana chased by a patrol car siren n blinking lights. Reason i cut him on the right and gave him a blast of my yoshimura pipies without realising it was a patrol car. The fella chased my bike n stopped me saying how fast n danerous i was riding. But he knows nuts about traffic law....so i gave him my excuse of my wife just called me earlier saying she was having stomach pain (she was in her 8 months of pregnancy). Told him i am sorry and he told me to ride slow and carefully as my wify was expecting!

LOL ! with your innocent in blasting your air-horn [laugh]

That's is the right way to talk with uniform enforcers...Sir, I'm sorry lah, I don't know is you leh, you can tell from my face that I am not so garang type hor, please give me a second chance lah, please, please [:p]

After released with warnings, than>>>>KNN, jiak ba ann nay eng lai kajiou lan [shakehead] :angry:

The officer will suffers a big ha chiu for being kind [:p]

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement