WTB wagon - seeking opinion

Juzzme

On 1/16/2023 at 9:04 PM, Surferguy1978 said:

@boonhat_91 before levorg, I was driving mazda 6 hatchback 😅

thought of trying something different (i.e. turbo engine, awd) but then 1.5 year later, realised that the "good old" Mazda 6 coupled with the points I highlighted, still the most suitable for me so got back to a Mazda 6 again (in a wagon form factor) 😄

Since no more evo wagon, looks like WRX wagon is the next best thing ah?

But nowadays subie are so so rare to spot on the roads, wonder how was the servicing and maintenance experience like with MI?

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

The new WRXs are CVTs........I hate CVTs!

PI a manual version then. Unless you cannot drive stick. 
I can say for my wife, she ever since she had her own wheels, she can count the number of times she drove an automatic transmission. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

The new WRXs are CVTs........I hate CVTs!

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

I can say for my wife, she ever since she had her own wheels, she can count the number of times she drove an automatic transmission. 

WRX S4 (JDM) has CVT only.

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

which cars still have manual?

My friend only drives manual. think he's still driving his 86 for a long while liao. 

But unless u drive a van/lorry, hardly any manual transmissions nowadays.

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

which cars still have manual?

My friend only drives manual. think he's still driving his 86 for a long while liao. 

But unless u drive a van/lorry, hardly any manual transmissions nowadays.

Swift sport, PI toyota 86, civic type R, 

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

i remember someone here mention before it makes no financial sense to PI a subbie. Forgot the details though. Thats why we dont see the 2.0T levorg in SG which is basically a wrx wagon.

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

i remember someone here mention before it makes no financial sense to PI a subbie. Forgot the details though. Thats why we dont see the 2.0T levorg in SG which is basically a wrx wagon.

CVT only

On 1/20/2023 at 3:26 AM, yellowshaun said:

But nowadays subie are so so rare to spot on the roads, wonder how was the servicing and maintenance experience like with MI?

can't really remember the exact servicing cost because it's like 5yrs ago... but I think it's around couple of hundreds... levorg is less than 2yr old and hence didn't give me much of a problem which will result in exorbitant servicing or repair cost.

On 1/20/2023 at 3:26 AM, yellowshaun said:

Been bio-ing the Skoda Octavia VRS wagon for a while. Just that the pricing still a bit off.

39 minutes ago, Jumpmanz said:

Been bio-ing the Skoda Octavia VRS wagon for a while. Just that the pricing still a bit off.

A bit? 😂

• Haha! 7