C180 coupe or F30 320 ?

Adrianlim13

Whats the current price for C180 coupe after disc? What about the new C180 1.6 CGI after disc?

Please refer to TS's first mail for Coupe. Yesterday I saw in ST: C180 Turbo is 23k off from the listed price (it is not yet listed in Sgcarmart!

Please refer to TS's first mail for Coupe. Yesterday I saw in ST: C180 Turbo is 23k off from the listed price (it is not yet listed in Sgcarmart!

Comes with tnc of course

Turbocharged

The concern - Resale.

3 years on, IF I want sell, merc i will be hit hard cos its a 'lifestyle' car. F30 will def be easier to sell.

Think this is a big if. Anyway, you already getting better discount up front.

coupe is straight 10k off. its 1.8c CGI with 7G . (no TNC ,1.88% and if within the first 200 pax to obtain loan from citibank, another 4K off.) The usual freebies all thrown in, with service credits etc.

the sedan I am not sure. but in order to get the advertised price for sedan i think must take high loan and interest. IMHO, not worth.

You already have an A8. Why buys these sedans unless you intend sell the A8? If it is going to be second car, then get something more special like convertible lah.

I would love to get the mercs coupe.

It's more Atas and status/image.

The shape of mercs and the star logo makes people think it cost a lot of money.

The BMW four door, people will say its a low end model and cheap car. Even if you drive 328i. The image is just not there.

Neutral Newbie

i test drove the same red coupe as in the sgcarmart review, when revving not much sound, linear pull cant feel turbo kick in , gear change is damn fast at wot, stiff ride , roof & seat too low for my preference

dont know how the paddle shift works dont seems to be responding except showing gear select but rpm dont hold?

In that case, both are good cars. Go with your heart. That way you will tend to keep the car longer which is a plus.

↡ Advertisement