Gardens by the Bay review

Liping24cn

Turbocharged

Very nice place to visit..... esp at nite.... but for love bird, probably not a good place to conduct pop pop (s)exercise... kind of crowded..... [laugh][:p]

Supersonic

Wonder how much do they need to maintain this gardens by the bay, so that those plants and flowers are in tip-top condition?! [:/]

Not a bad place to visit but I will say that it is probably a place where you will go just a few times in your life and after that the novelty wears off..

Supersonic

Not a bad place to visit but I will say that it is probably a place where you will go just a few times in your life and after that the novelty wears off..

This place should target at tourists. Dont think locals will be interested to go again after visting a few times liao.

Turbocharged

This place should target at tourists. Dont think locals will be interested to go again after visting a few times liao.

You are too generous to say a few times, it should be once in a life time experience for most...

Yep agree. Reasons locals won't keep going back:

1)as a partor place, it is too crowded

2)few would purposely make the trip there just for the F&B outlets

3)after going there a few times, there has to be other attractions about the place that can keep one going back but beside what is pointed out in (2), there isn't much other things to explore

4)you will probably just pay once to visit the flower dome and skywalk and not more frequently

Overpriced entry fee + overpriced local food.

who the hell wants to go there...even tourists may find the price chop carrot head.

Supersonic

You are too generous to say a few times, it should be once in a life time experience for most...

I say few times cause you might not able to finish walking the whole place within a day. So maybe you go there a few times to finish walking the whole place, then you will never step into the place again. [:p]

Supersonic

Overpriced entry fee + overpriced local food.

who the hell wants to go there...even tourists may find the price chop carrot head.

Could be they have spent lots and lots of money in the gardens by the bay lo, also it is a tourist spot so pricing confirmed is super overpriced.

Could be they have spent lots and lots of money in the gardens by the bay lo, also it is a tourist spot so pricing confirmed is super overpriced.

Haha so far I went in the night where all the F&B outlets are closed for the day....I thought there was a coffee place which looks interesting but haven't check it out yet...

its a place for making tourist dollars...not for singaporean to go eat chicken rice... [laugh] [laugh] so the govt did the right thing as long as it create jobs and bring in tourist dollars...simple...but if singaporean want to contribute...i am sure govt wil not say no as well... [laugh] [laugh] but if in the end...it become a failure...then whoever give the idea...should be faulted..that's is... :D :D

its a place for making tourist dollars...not for singaporean to go eat chicken rice... [laugh] so the govt did the right thing as long as it create jobs and bring in tourist dollars...simple...but if singaporean want to contribute...i am sure govt wil not say no as well... [laugh] [laugh] but if in the end...it become a failure...then whoever give the idea...should be faulted..that's is... :D :D

Ya. just like Night Safari's food court. the pricing is tourist grade. [knife]

Haha so far I went in the night where all the F&B outlets are closed for the day....I thought there was a coffee place which looks interesting but haven't check it out yet...

$10 kopi O?

↡ Advertisement