Whooo....... Supercharged Satria Neo coming soon.

Escksu

A: Yo, hop into my S2000!

B: Wow, u driving a Honda S2000?

A: Nope, Proton Satria Neo!

B: Hokays, noted.

Btw, the Satria Neo S2000 is also a rally car..... What if the person is driving the real rally? It will beat the crap out of the Honda....

Interesting. Wonder why they didn't pursue a LPT concept instead. Mechanically more simpler, robust and cheaper to develop i suppose.

They have the Campro CFE engine which is turbo charged but not used for Neo.

I guess the main thing is performance here. Cause the Campro engines are developed together with Lotus.

hope so [bounce1] [bounce1]

Don't dream about it..... Its not going to come. Unless you import it here. But with such astronomical COE.......

They have the Campro CFE engine which is turbo charged but not used for Neo.

I guess the main thing is performance here. Cause the Campro engines are developed together with Lotus.

i see. However i think reliability will be foremost in the minds of many. Track record remains to be seen.

i see. However i think reliability will be foremost in the minds of many. Track record remains to be seen.

Actually, supercharged engines are easier to maintain and more reliable than turbocharged ones.

This is because lightly supercharged engines do not need massive amount of pipes, hoses, cooling etc..... The downside of supercharging is that its not as efficient because it uses up your crank power rather than tap exhaust power.

Actually, supercharged engines are easier to maintain and more reliable than turbocharged ones.

This is because lightly supercharged engines do not need massive amount of pipes, hoses, cooling etc..... The downside of supercharging is that its not as efficient because it uses up your crank power rather than tap exhaust power.

lightly FI or not, it is a fact that supercharged engines are more complex than turbocharged ones.

B: Hokays, noted.

I got a better one

B: Aww HELL NO!!

lightly FI or not, it is a fact that supercharged engines are more complex than turbocharged ones.

Where did you get the info that supercharged engines are more complex?

Then tell me in what way is it more complex?