Merc S350 Kana PWNED.................

Escksu

At Paya Lebar today turning into Ubi. I was queuing up just like others then one big MOFO thinks he drive Merc S350 very big shot skip the queue and try to cut in front of me. I die die don't give way. My is just a smashed up car, want to bang then come lar. Squeeze almost bang liao. I stare at him, he stare at me. In the end he bo pian give up and miss the turn and drove straight to the next junction instead.

You think you drive big car means you own the road? Don't come and fug around with me.

One word ... inferiority complex <_<

↡ Advertisement

I think it's not just a mere lack of skill in judging the oncoming cars' speed, but a distinct and over-optimistic view of their own vehicle's torque.

I watched Jeremy Clarkson test drive this vehicle in Season 18 and he was damn afraid to change lanes even to me the vehicles were far behind, his notion was that even if the car was far behind, his own vehicle's torque would not enable him to maintain that particular lane's speed and cause the cars behind to slow down or evade him.

True enough, when he did, he kena horned, beamed and middle fingered, to which he all apologised profusely. [laugh]

That's why in some countries, vehicles need to be of a minimum engine capacity to be allowed on the freeway.

(edited)

自卑感, 你也是吧。装有钱的家伙。

Am impressed that an AC alumnus has such good command of Chinese language!

Edited by Viceroymenthol

(edited)

At Paya Lebar today turning into Ubi. I was queuing up just like others then one big MOFO thinks he drive Merc S350 very big shot skip the queue and try to cut in front of me. I die die don't give way. My is just a smashed up car, want to bang then come lar. Squeeze almost bang liao. I stare at him, he stare at me. In the end he bo pian give up and miss the turn and drove straight to the next junction instead.

You think you drive big car means you own the road? Don't come and fug around with me.

give way can die?

i would just give way to him.

so in the end you don't get any trophy but just upset yourself only.

Edited by Turbonetics

give way can die?

i would just give way to him.

so in the end you don't get any trophy but just upset yourself only.

No leh, I feel super duper shiok. Not upset at all.

(edited)

No leh, I feel super duper shiok. Not upset at all.

this just shows your kiddo mentality.

just gotten your license?

Edited by Turbonetics

That is wat I tot too.. [grouphug]

Some young green bird haven't seen the real eagle preying at him.. :ph34r:

(edited)

Wow this thread still alive??

Anyway, its ok if I am a kiddo. At least you all adults are entertaining me.....

You all post because you did badly in bed?

Edited by Escksu

Turbocharged

what a kiddo mentality.

Live and let live. Sometimes you give way, sometimes others give way.

That's the only way to have a comfortable and happy drive in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement