Alfa 159 Part IV (any alfa discussion welcome too)

RadX

Hahaha, if you like to pump yourself, try pumping a few rounds of same volume of petrol rather than depending on the auto stop. Pump at same time also eg in the morning 8am, volume will change with density for petrol is light. Can I ask why bother with comsumption when driving a alfa? [:/] petrolhead...

Sometimes attendant not free mah

Also, I will tell them autos top cos of paintwork

Kena before overflow last time.... [rifle]

Need to manage running costs eh

Got family and kids to feed!!! Lol

Just got my first SMS from ESSO abt some bonus points for hitting 250L in a month [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Sometimes attendant not free mah

Also, I will tell them autos top cos of paintwork

Kena before overflow last time.... [rifle]

Need to manage running costs eh

Got family and kids to feed!!! Lol

Just got my first SMS from ESSO abt some bonus points for hitting 250L in a month [bigcry]

Lol, I don't think I can hit 250L a month. Average is 200L. I think with difference of 0.5km/l still acceptable from your calculation. Alway pump in the morning before they refill the tank. Warm petrol really make a different in term of volume. I have tried, 100ml of petrol at 40 degree C when chilled to 20 degree C, volume become 80ml.

Fwah!!! FC not accurate I can accept

But gear?!?!?!

welcome to the world of Italian electronics. [laugh]

Well I think what it is trying to say is the indicator can change faster than the mechanical actions. I worked for Italians before so that it how I interpret it.

Hahaha, if you like to pump yourself, try pumping a few rounds of same volume of petrol rather than depending on the auto stop. Pump at same time also eg in the morning 8am, volume will change with density for petrol is light. Can I ask why bother with comsumption when driving a alfa? [:/] petrolhead...

Yes, understand that it is never 100% accurate but it is a simple method any layman can use as a good guide.

Monitoring FC is not abt worrying on petrol cost but oso a good practise to hv. Eg, if your FC suddenly goes up high based on your normal routine, it is a sign tat something is wrong somewhere. I do it mainly for this monitoring purpose.

Yes, understand that it is never 100% accurate but it is a simple method any layman can use as a good guide.

Monitoring FC is not abt worrying on petrol cost but oso a good practise to hv. Eg, if your FC suddenly goes up high based on your normal routine, it is a sign tat something is wrong somewhere. I do it mainly for this monitoring purpose.

Yes, I agree with you.

For those who just got the 159. Pre-warn about the check light on low engine oil. Once a while it will appear. It maybe the usual alfa electronics playing up. Just do a check with EO dipstick. Not loosing oil, just ignore. Will go away after sometime.

Hi to 159 on PIE towards changi at 6.30am

Hi guys,

Helping my friend sell his used set of 17 inch "selespeed rims" (from his 147).

It'll be good for people wanting a spare set or for scrapping their cars, yet wanting to retain their rims.

PM me for details and pictures. Thanks.

Still available...

post-109677-1351664699_thumb.jpg

Hi to the SJR Q2 159 at queensway

I wave he either waved back or adjusted his rear mirror

Anyway he smoked me when the lights turn green

I need to train my right leg!!!