Blackvue users - please come in AGAIN 2

RadX

Thanks bro

I haven't decided if I want to get some rebate from my rep and install this when I get my car or simply add on the Blackvue for the Park Mode.

Main fear is voiding the battery other aspects of the warranty.

I also note the issue of heat causing malfunction - has that been resolved? 

Cheers

my 650 just died today... after 1 year plus use. keep hang after a while. have to unplug the power, take out the sd card (will be damn hot) and wait a while and plug back in. after power up start recording about 10 mins will hang again. now dunno if can repair or buy other brand.

↡ Advertisement

Thanks bro

I haven't decided if I want to get some rebate from my rep and install this when I get my car or simply add on the Blackvue for the Park Mode.

Main fear is voiding the battery other aspects of the warranty.

I also note the issue of heat causing malfunction - has that been resolved? 

Cheers

my 650 just died today... after 1 year plus use. keep hang after a while. have to unplug the power, take out the sd card (will be damn hot) and wait a while and plug back in. after power up start recording about 10 mins will hang again. now dunno if can repair or buy other brand.

Maybe is the SD card problem , try format the card with PC or try another new SD card.

My blackvue now got new issue developed (luckily recording still normal) once it in a while will go into a "manual recording mode" and will keep repeating every 20 secs for a minute. The ad told me to bring it down for checking

My blackvue now got new issue developed (luckily recording still normal) once it in a while will go into a "manual recording mode" and will keep repeating every 20 secs for a minute. The ad told me to bring it down for checking

Which model are u on bro?

• Praise 2

Its the BW DR650GW-2CH

I just changed one under warranty 2 months back actually, that time other one had this blue light flashing but cannot record.

Which model are u on bro?

• Praise 2

Its the BW DR650GW-2CH

I just changed one under warranty 2 months back actually, that time other one had this blue light flashing but cannot record.

Thx bro :-)

hi all ! new blackvue user here - has anyone diy-ed the connection from fusebox to cellink b6 to blackvue? 

If yes, can someone help me with the connection of fusebox to celllink b6? 

I know i should be connecting it to existing fuse slot that only turns on when ign is on. But which one should it be? 

Should i be connecting it to the 12v c/ lighter fuse? Or can i connect it with any other fuse as long as it only turns on during ign? 

help will be appreciated bros and sis!

hi all ! new blackvue user here - has anyone diy-ed the connection from fusebox to cellink b6 to blackvue? 

If yes, can someone help me with the connection of fusebox to celllink b6? 

I know i should be connecting it to existing fuse slot that only turns on when ign is on. But which one should it be? 

Should i be connecting it to the 12v c/ lighter fuse? Or can i connect it with any other fuse as long as it only turns on during ign? 

help will be appreciated bros and sis!

I DIYed my DR750LW installation, and i used c/lighter fuse for ign on, and central lock fuse for 12V.

one fuse to avoid for ign on is the airbag sensor, my friend had his blackvue wired to that, and it's erratic.

I DIYed my DR750LW installation, and i used c/lighter fuse for ign on, and central lock fuse for 12V.

one fuse to avoid for ign on is the airbag sensor, my friend had his blackvue wired to that, and it's erratic.

what is this central lock fuse that you're talking about buddy? 

and if i understood your messaeg correctly, you connected your cellink fuse to the c/lighter fuse for ign and the other wire to the ground yes? ( i only have 2 of these wires , 1 for fuse panel 1 for ground) 

so one fuse to avoid is the airbag sensor. What about the other fuses? such as wipers etc? Does it matter ?

what is this central lock fuse that you're talking about buddy?

and if i understood your messaeg correctly, you connected your cellink fuse to the c/lighter fuse for ign and the other wire to the ground yes? ( i only have 2 of these wires , 1 for fuse panel 1 for ground)

so one fuse to avoid is the airbag sensor. What about the other fuses? such as wipers etc? Does it matter ?

I'm not using cell link, and my blackvue comes with 3 wires (constant 12v,ign-on, and ground) and I've wired all to my fuse box. So in my case, 12v is tapped from my central lock fuse(which is the fuse responsible for central lock on all doors), and ign-on is taken from c/lighter fuse.

2nd trip to the wow gadgets office to claim warranty on my replacement set. They prob look to give me another new set, if that's the case I definitely say worth to buy the AD set :D

post-78681-0-88989300-1481876184_thumb.jpeg

Saturday morning at wow gadgets claiming my warranty :D

Edited by Mercury1
  • Praise 2

2nd trip to the wow gadgets office to claim warranty on my replacement set. They prob look to give me another new set, if that's the case I definitely say worth to buy the AD set :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

They should blacklist you never to buy another set of Blackvue  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

My BlackVue power magic pro maybe not working. My car battery dies off and the BlackVue didn't even shut down when I preset it to power off at 12V. Does anyone using power magic pro encounters any problem?

Hi, my SUV has 4 x Blackvue camera and 2 external batteries. On average, drove 10 minutes to office and 15 minutes back home. The cameras run less than 3 hours at parking mode in my office and back home. What can I do to make the cameras run at least 14 hours at parking mode?

Bro.. can you check the size of the memory card?

If not mistaken, ur card is 32gb.. u may consider to upgrade to a higher capacity

I personally recommend BlackVue DR650GW-2CH

Its great full HD front and rear HD  , must be clear if recording for evidence (i.e. road bully or accident ) 

steamless @30 fps

24 hours recording 

accessible from mobile app

Easy to use , but it's a bit pricey