In Car Vehicle Recorder Part 2

Mazdaowner

Mai lei! hahaha [smash]

good morning all :)

SC, the ITD100 going strong! Just took out card to view after I believe like 2 weeks,

all good. Overwrite when full, I can say hassle free. Think I got it from you already like

3 weeks or more. So far very good! [thumbsup]

SC, the ITD100 going strong! Just took out card to view after I believe like 2 weeks,

all good. Overwrite when full, I can say hassle free. Think I got it from you already like

3 weeks or more. So far very good! [thumbsup]

Glad that u like it [;)]

Because i m enjoying it too! [thumbsup]

Been using htis. V impresseed with the quality. Will post samples later. HD video and fits snugly over the reverse mirror

ITB-100HD is still the best. I have been pluggin in and out my 32Gb Sandisk Class 10 SD Card. So far so good. Almost a month already.....

Glad that u like it [;)]

Because i m enjoying it too! [thumbsup]

Yeah, good, and keeps that way. This should have come out earlier then the BV400.

Been using htis. V impresseed with the quality. Will post samples later. HD video and fits snugly over the reverse mirror

You drive your car to Taiwan ah? [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Just gotten my 2nd set of ITB100HD from SC for my rear.

Tested my DC Splitter which split the power from the Tpower which is powering up my Front ITB100HD.

Initial observation is that... IT WORKS!!!

313972_10151043598543874_178229543_n.jpg

Not sure how long will it last for surveillance or parking mode, guess I need to test that out but my instinct tell me that it should be half of the stand by time used for powering one unit. E.g. If the Tpower can last 10 hours for 1 single unit, with the front and rear camera working, the timing should be halved.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

For those who wants to connect to a display through the ITB100HD, we can get the RCA to 3.5mm jack converter from Sim Lim. Just need to get a RCA cable of appropriate length to do the trick.

9-A2510.jpg

I will take photo of my set up for my DC Splitter and AV input once I am done.

Edited by Francis247
↡ Advertisement