In Car Vehicle Recorder Part 2

Mazdaowner

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, from your experience, can you tell me if I would better off buying a $50-60 car video recorder or none at all? Which will make it more likely for my new car to get scratched? In addition, will it work at night (assuming I get the cheapest range of car recorder)?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Hi all, from your experience, can you tell me if I would better off buying a $50-60 car video recorder or none at all? Which will make it more likely for my new car to get scratched? In addition, will it work at night (assuming I get the cheapest range of car recorder)?

Buy a camera, be it cheap range or high end. Better to have one than none. Of course, one cent one product, don't expect much for night quality from $50 cams.

Edited by Shochong

Neutral Newbie

Hi folks,

Since some of us changes the car camera model now-and-then, does any one know if the charger for Blackvue DR400II or DR500 can be used on the FXD700 (Thinkware) or IB100HD or vice versa? Are the connectors and voltages the same?

Would appreciate if anyone could advice.

Many thanks

bro, why not u add:

due to popular demand................ [laugh] [laugh]

Haha thanks for the suggestion bro . I will put it next time hehe :D :D

Hi folks,

Since some of us changes the car camera model now-and-then, does any one know if the charger for Blackvue DR400II or DR500 can be used on the FXD700 (Thinkware) or IB100HD or vice versa? Are the connectors and voltages the same?

Would appreciate if anyone could advice.

Many thanks

Good day bro

FXD700 wires direct to your car battery , but i will check for you if the blackvue chargers can work on our FXD700 and revert . But most probably not

cheers :D :D

Bro You can consider the ZMC range http://zmc.com.sg/camera-surveillance/prod...pid=16&p=11 , ZMC168

For your info now we have interpolated to 1080p . But its just by enlarging , actual resolution still 640x480 .

If you need any help feel free to let us know ~ :D

Don't Forget to join Our contest to WIN a FXD700 !

thumblarge81051823977-d20c-4b12-b920-69513ed44403.jpg

It's not only about the angle . It's about the TEMPERATURE .

THINKWARE new products are tested till 80

(edited)

Good news all to those who pre-ordered AnyView & itronics, the stock is in!

Due to overwhelming responses, please allow one working day to sort out the orders & sms you guys for fixing appt by Tuesday!

We regret to inform that Sat 11 slots are fully taken.

428411_570713059639925_1457213996_n_zps4485ca29.jpg

Itronics ITB100HD installed in Lambo on 6/5/13.

Cheers.

Edited by Shochong

Hello GUys

FXD700 has arrived , for all those who have preordered , we will be calling you shortly , but you may also call us at 65706448 to arrange for an appointment !

thank you for the kind support and see you soon !

cheers

20130510_202937.jpg

Our NEW FXD700 rear MINI camera is also available as well .

If you decide to opt for an additional camera , you can ! Because FXD700 supports up to 2 cameras !

call us today for an appointment 93866418

cheers

↡ Advertisement