Leaked psychiatrist letter: Kenneth Jeyaretnam sabo M Ravi

Bridgestone18

Why can't the opposition stop sabo-ing one another? Nobody would have known about the letter from M Ravi shrink if Kenneth Jeyaretnam had not taken a photo of the psychiatrist letter and post it on his twitter. Then all the newspaper sibeh happy to report that M Ravi is a crazy man. Then later KJ removed the photo from his twitter. Guilty conscience? Or KJ and M Ravi very smart, leak here leak there so that they can say got conspiracy against them? wtf.

http://unbrandedbreadnbutter.wordpress.com...eans-on-m-ravi/

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

So now we know, its not a MIW plot??

This is too low level for MIW. Their plot is on a grander and more spectacular scale. The type that will be on the front page for weeks

The way I see it is not a MIW plot unless KJ is mole. Because from him the letter leak and then everyone start speculating about M Ravi condition. If letter no leak, no one knows the contents of the letter although M Ravi might share later verbally. But it was KJ that breached M Ravi patient confidentiality.

Or like I said, maybe all along they planned for this liao. KJ leaked letter and M Ravi grant interview to online media.

Hypersonic

How did KJ got hold of the letter in the 1st place? He's not family nor any authority that need to know? He's just a client of Ravi.

Turbocharged

How did KJ got hold of the letter in the 1st place? He's not family nor any authority that need to know? He's just a client of Ravi.

maybe the conspiracy is not from MIW but M Ravi itself??

make it look like this is a case of conspiracy by MIW since its likely this case he going to loss anyway.

maybe the conspiracy is not from MIW but M Ravi itself??

make it look like this is a case of conspiracy by MIW since its likely this case he going to loss anyway.

Ya hor, I din tink of tat. MIW sure win, why need to kaciao this half-mad M Ravi.

Ya hor, I din tink of tat. MIW sure win, why need to kaciao this half-mad M Ravi.

I don't think Ravi would be stupid enough to pull off the stunt. He knows he was once suspended from practising due to similar condition in the past, why would he jeopardise his own career and reputation by doing such a thing? If anything, I think he would prefer the public not to be reminded of it. I think is KJ's own intention of leaking the letter which is questionable.

Cmon, we all know ravi is a disgrace and burden to the opposition. Please, he aint no davindar singh or subhas. He is a serious attention seeker

Why can't the opposition stop sabo-ing one another? Nobody would have known about the letter from M Ravi shrink if Kenneth Jeyaretnam had not taken a photo of the psychiatrist letter and post it on his twitter. Then all the newspaper sibeh happy to report that M Ravi is a crazy man. Then later KJ removed the photo from his twitter. Guilty conscience? Or KJ and M Ravi very smart, leak here leak there so that they can say got conspiracy against them? wtf.

http://unbrandedbreadnbutter.wordpress.com...eans-on-m-ravi/

So, are you saying that so long as in the name of opposition, even if it is not right, they should close one eye?

Hypersonic

I don't think Ravi would be stupid enough to pull off the stunt. He knows he was once suspended from practising due to similar condition in the past, why would he jeopardise his own career and reputation by doing such a thing? If anything, I think he would prefer the public not to be reminded of it. I think is KJ's own intention of leaking the letter which is questionable.

Not surprising when he's confirmed have bi-polar by doctor.. People with mental tends to be self-destructive.

wah i thot seow eh...i think M Ravi is the real 18 seow one...hahaha

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_595820.html

October 2010

LAWYER M. Ravi called a press conference yesterday to defend his comments over a criminal case, but ended up smashing a glass, spewing vulgarities and yelling at journalists to leave his office.

Mr Ravi, 41, had sought the meeting with the media to 'set the record straight' over what he claimed were inaccuracies in the reporting of his role and statements he made in the case of his former client, American businessman Kamari Kenyada Charlton.

The 37-year-old businessman was arrested on Sept 1 for allegedly overstaying his visa. The next day, Charlton, a former Florida State University football player living in the Bahamas, was charged with overstaying. Last Friday, he faced an additional charge of conspiracy to cheat an Australian in a mobile phone scam operation.

(edited)

sammyboy is one of its kind. sometimes true, sometimes untrue, often both, always fun to read.

I don't like that forum because it's full of idiotic racists (even one or two of the moderators are bloody racist a-holes). Together with its trenchant criticism of the gahmen, one wonders how it's survived so long.

Unless, of course, it's a honeytrap for bees, or more accurately, a "craptrap for flies". You post there, you're immediately marked down on the official covert radar. [sly]

It's actually a great concept - this "anti-gahmen", "pro-sex" site. Get all the vocally anti-gahmen people congregating into one place, throw in a few agent-provocateurs, then those morons dumb enough to commit racist sentiments or sexual indiscretions to writing all become easy pickings for future purges. Which the gahmen can initiate at its leisure.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement