Wah. 2 demerit points on TP! Champion!

AhJason

TMD! I got 4 and I was wearing my hot pants! [furious]

[laugh] Next time ladies have to wear lingerie for TP liao. [laugh]

actually she wore 2....bra and panties. Thats y gets 2 point. If she din wear anything she will get 0!

That's where you are wrong bro. Tsk tsk tsk! THINK!!

If she did not wear anything I would have failed her and make her come back again and again. [nosebleed][nosebleed]

That's where you are wrong bro. Tsk tsk tsk! THINK!!

If she did not wear anything I would have failed her and make her come back again and again. [nosebleed][nosebleed]

bro...u smarter than me! [laugh][laugh] got to give it to you!

Got 2 points for failing to check blind spot more than 10yrs back... Examiner, just anyhowly mark and stopped test before I complete the route. That was just before lunch, maybe he was hungry...

NB...I did show my hairy leg to the instructor during test 20 years ago....and I get 10 points!!!!.....but who cares...as long as I passed...haha

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys. I have read all your comments. Just so you guys know, I wore a pair of touching-the-ground jeans and a polo tee so please don't think that only sexy hot girls can pass TP test. And yes there's warm up for CDC students. No doubt I mounted the kerb during the warm up cos I was nervous but I can assure you, I'm confident I passed it with my skills and not anything else. Oh yes, of course it is possible to pass with 2 or even 0 demerit points without having to resort to any other methods. Thanks but I'm not a champion. I've got friends who have gotten 0 before. =D

Hi guys. I have read all your comments. Just so you guys know, I wore a pair of touching-the-ground jeans and a polo tee so please don't think that only sexy hot girls can pass TP test. And yes there's warm up for CDC students. No doubt I mounted the kerb during the warm up cos I was nervous but I can assure you, I'm confident I passed it with my skills and not anything else. Oh yes, of course it is possible to pass with 2 or even 0 demerit points without having to resort to any other methods. Thanks but I'm not a champion. I've got friends who have gotten 0 before. =D

Hi Kcalina,

would you like to practise driving using my car :wub:

ha ha ha

Turbocharged

The blogger mentioned she mounted kerb while doing warm up ... nowadays still got warm up one ah ? Mount kerb would be immediate failure no ?

you didnt take test before huh?? if you test that day, morning got book circuit that is consider warm up.

if you take lesson with school. they will always arrange for you warm up before test start (only instructor beside not tester)

↡ Advertisement