Anyone in shipping line to advise

Tom_kkh

u mean the exposed deck or the living quarter??

exposed deck nope...

living quarter yes.. cement floor.. some use latex flooring.... it all depends...

Turbocharged

Do ship uses cement for their decks or just plain metal?

shipping line cannot answer your question cause DHL also consider shipping line [:p]

should ask Shipbuilding line better.

living quater i think yes. cause i ever but ready-mix cement for ship building before.

Supercharged

Ships are mainly built using steel.

But is steel same as metal? I am not too sure about that...

Ships are mainly built using steel.

But is steel same as metal? I am not too sure about that...

Yes I can confirm that

steel is a form of metal!

:D

Do ship uses cement for their decks or just plain metal?

Depends on which deck u referring to and what type of ship. But definately got use cement in shipbuilding.

There are different types of cement too.

shipping line cannot answer your question cause DHL also consider shipping line [:p]

should ask Shipbuilding line better.

living quater i think yes. cause i ever but ready-mix cement for ship building before.

Not only living quarters. We use cement on the propeller nut also to prevent corrosion. When u want to remove the propeller, u need to break off the cement on the propeller nuts first.

Galley floors are also tiled using cement. Bathrooms also.

Then there is cement transported in bulk onboard offshore supply vessels for those oil rigs. They use cement too, but different type from ur regular cement u see in construction industry.

Not only living quarters. We use cement on the propeller nut also to prevent corrosion. When u want to remove the propeller, u need to break off the cement on the propeller nuts first.

Galley floors are also tiled using cement. Bathrooms also.

Then there is cement transported in bulk onboard offshore supply vessels for those oil rigs. They use cement too, but different type from ur regular cement u see in construction industry.

my company got sell flexible cement for the marines industry. u want a not [:p][laugh]:D

Basically all steel decks.

Either coated with non protective epoxy paint, or overlayed with tiles, cements, timbers, carpets, etc.

Basically all steel decks.

Either coated with non protective epoxy paint, or overlayed with tiles, cements, timbers, carpets, etc.

good news than. if they do tiling,timbers, carpets or epoxy, they must have a thin layer of cement below.