Parking Dispute: Ah Lau Tio Pah

Mustank

Turbocharged

probably some buay zi dong drivers park in front of the house's gate..

tell nicely don't want to listen then hoot loh..

if i have to park at such places, i usually make it a point not to obstruct people's main gate, or near it.

Supercharged

probably some buay zi dong drivers park in front of the house's gate..

tell nicely don't want to listen then hoot loh..

if i have to park at such places, i usually make it a point not to obstruct people's main gate, or near it.

then you got nowhere to park liao... [laugh]

Always the new comers to the neighborhoods creating such problems.

These new comers think they are rich , n act yaya papaya.

Bad blood between the two neighbours from now onwards.

I feel that many people do not know the art of communication, which often, led to arguments which are totally uncalled for. Simple things like that can even result in a cracked eye socket, tsk tsk, damn boh Liao. Doubt these sort of people can handle 'real' problems in life.

Turbocharged
(edited)

one thing is right.. residents don't own the road, so the road is free for all..

But again, i think we should all be flexible, take some and give some la..

Edited by Shull

Turbocharged

one thing is right.. residents don't own the road, so the road is free for all..

But again, i think we should all be flexible, take some and give some la..

there was another article about parking at macpherson ..i had to go to the UOB there a while back ... parked outside the house and this old guy came to me and told me i cant park there ... said its his lot since in front of his house (i got down to move the cones .. since when can reserve the road sia) ... i just brushed it off as another crazy fella but i didnt realize so many people take this to the extreme. sometimes .. better take cab and claim back la. later old uncle scratch my car lagi worse ..

This is yet another key reason why LTA has to curtail vehicular population growth, by cutting back COE quota and targeting for negative growth p.a. even.

People keep on buying cars and if growth is allowed to continue at 3-6% p.a., all park where?

Fights like these will continue to occur, now more frequently.

Even in HDB estates - the mad rush for season parking!

So the govt is right.

You wanna own a car? You fcuking well pay the luxury premia till it hurts and bleeds.

If you buay song with sky-high COE prices, please switch to public transport.

One has no control over unreasonable neighbours but one can act to prevent matters from escalating to such an ugly state.

True, it is a public road but if the neighbour is really unhappy and aggressive, it is not going to help matters by arguing and insisting on rights. I would just ask my guest to look for another place to park the car and make a mental note to beware of this crazy neighbour.

Ultimately the guest will leave but both neighbours still have to live side by side so what for let things blow up ?

My 2 cents.....

Turbocharged

One has no control over unreasonable neighbours but one can act to prevent matters from escalating to such an ugly state.

True, it is a public road but if the neighbour is really unhappy and aggressive, it is not going to help matters by arguing and insisting on rights. I would just ask my guest to look for another place to park the car and make a mental note to beware of this crazy neighbour.

Ultimately the guest will leave but both neighbours still have to live side by side so what for let things blow up ?

My 2 cents.....

Sometimes, you give them (unreasonable people) 1-inch and they take 1 feet.. There has to be a limit on how much to give..

Turbocharged

then you got nowhere to park liao... [laugh]

lppl and park further away loh.. dun want to come back to see my car scratched or tyreless on bricks right? [laugh]

So uncivilised. After the "my grandfather's road" incident, now we have a bigger fark...."...the road belongs to me...".

Nowadays seems to have progressed to "I'm your grandfather!"

Nowadays seems to have progressed to "I'm your grandfather!"

reminds of the Luke, Wah Si Lin Lau Peh

[laugh]:D[laugh]

this type of news also on first few pages of ST.

Who knows these kind of news if it's a prelude to some major announcement to follow. Maybe the garment will come out with some great ideas to solve the chronic parking issue? Like increasing the price of parking? [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement