Anyone keep track new car price increment after recent COE?

Deckbuild

Book a car this weekends. And see the COE price keep increasing upwards till $100,000 or $120,000 by CNY2013.

Many car buyers feel so shiok to pay for a $50k COE package last week, and to secure a >$60,000 COE on Wednesday.

Since there is more upside.

Even if you buy tomorrow at $60k COE package, you will for sure get a $70,000 COE come August or September. The upside is a very good feeling that makes buying cars on a upwards rising COE trend so SHIOK.

It's never wrong to buy cars when everyone knows the the direction of the COE, in this case going upwards!

Of course i am talking about someone who has the means to afford the car, and is half decided still.

If got money, then the feeling of paying for a lower COE car package this weekends, but ended up getting a super higher COE price in august is PRICELESS. Some even call it a bragging rights.

Supercharged

the feeling of paying for a lower COE car package this weekends, but ended up getting a super higher COE price in august is PRICELESS. Some even call it a bragging rights.

priest lah, where u tink the money to bid the 'super higher COE' comes from?

all built into the price u are paying the dealer liao loh [laugh]

(edited)

Saw today 21st july advertistment on the newspaper, Lexus and Audi say no price increase.

VW showed two arrows, the longer one is the quantum increase in COE price, and a shorter arrow indicating VW is only rising the car prices a little bit.

Volvo got some secret special price sales for VIP before 1pm, and will only offer to first 100 visitors after the VIP session is over at 1pm onwards

Seems like this weekends is still a very good time to go grap the car now.....before the August price shoot up to $100,000!

JUST DO IT.

Edited by Liping24cn

Saw today 21st july advertistment on the newspaper, Lexus and Audi say no price increase.

VW showed two arrows, the longer one is the quantum increase in COE price, and a shorter arrow indicating VW is only rising the car prices a little bit.

Volvo got some secret special price sales for VIP before 1pm, and will only offer to first 100 visitors after the VIP session is over at 1pm onwards

Seems like this weekends is still a very good time to go grap the car now.....before the August price shoot up to $100,000!

JUST DO IT.

Means luxury car have higher margin to play with.

You all are insane!!! Buying new cars in this climate, whats wrong with used car??? Taking 100k+ loans for a car, almost unheard of years ago only on house mortagage:(

(edited)

BMW has raised all CAT A by $11k. :o

I think is by Mon. I was there yday and that's what I was told.

Edited by Blurred

List price for all Lexus GS series up $10k on its website "Financial Calculator", eg. GS 350 F Sport is now $300k. Not sure why newspaper say no increasein price [:/]

huh ? i got an sms from bmw SA saying they will hold price but will increase by $11k on monday so last chance to grab

You all are insane!!! Buying new cars in this climate, whats wrong with used car??? Taking 100k+ loans for a car, almost unheard of years ago only on house mortagage:(

its ok. i pay mine full cash. no need loans.

Government should help those who can't afford a car and die die wants one - help them drop the idea of buying a car. Reduce car loan period to maximum 5 years, or even 3 years.

List price for all Lexus GS series up $10k on its website "Financial Calculator", eg. GS 350 F Sport is now $300k. Not sure why newspaper say no increasein price [:/]

Sometimes they do promo for a few days then revert back to price on internet.

Toyota raise 11.5k they anticipating 2k to 2.5k increment I guess

↡ Advertisement