What would u choose?

Leijasper

A 07' civic 1.8 or 2.0 seems to cost about the same as an Accord 2.0 or 2.4 with omv n Coe pretty similar range also. Which ride would u guys choose?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

If the Accord is the Kah Motor Thai version, then the Civic.

If its the JDM version, then the Accord....

Not because the "made in where" tag, but the design.....

(edited)

Both cost Abt $58 to $60+ thousand for a 07' model.. I felt dat accord (kah or jdm) sounds a Betta choice but I'm wondering on the maintenance n insurance cost as Both car almost same price, more logical to go for a more value for $ one rite as nowadays the $10k Coe days seems forever gd bye Liao.. That's y I create dis topic

Edited by Leijasper

If you are referring to the FD Civic and the CL7 Accord, I will pick the Accord for sure. They are of different class and interior size.

If you are choosing between the CL7 or the new current Accord, my vote still goes to CL7.

careful if you buy the jdm accord, kah motors won't touch your car at all so if you are new to cars and don't know reputable workshops, repairs are going to cost a bomb

at least with the civic kah motors will cost a premium but from my experience with kah motors they know what they are doing and any issues you have will definitely be rectified

Supersonic
(edited)

If 2.0L civic and 2.0L accord is from KAH, maybe i would take 2.0L civic. Cause 2.0L accord seems to be underpower?! Unless you choose the 2.4L accord version.

Edited by 13177

i also face the same suituation as you do

either civic or accord

in the end, i choose Accord (KM) as it more leg room and larger in size

Bro, u got the 2.0 or 2.4 one? I prefer luxury over power so I dun mind Kah accord actually thou jdm accord looks for sporty thou.. How's the ride? Any common problems dat gonna cost a bomb in maintenance?

(edited)

If you are referring to the FD Civic and the CL7 Accord, I will pick the Accord for sure. They are of different class and interior size.

If you are choosing between the CL7 or the new current Accord, my vote still goes to CL7.

Bro, cl7 is the previous model rite? Are both using k20a engine? I'm referring to 2.0 de

Edited by Leijasper

Have sat in the '07 Civic 1.8 (Thai-made) as well as the '07 Accord 2.4 (JDM)........prefer the Accord personally.....

Jdm is smaller in size internally due to all round wishbone setup.

Maintenance is not an issue, you can easily find shops who are familiar with the car especially when it shares the same platform as euro r

Bro, u got the 2.0 or 2.4 one? I prefer luxury over power so I dun mind Kah accord actually thou jdm accord looks for sporty thou.. How's the ride? Any common problems dat gonna cost a bomb in maintenance?

For jdm accord there's red and also white light for the speedo, what's the diff? Omv also got $30k and 19k.. That's quite a big diff.. Anyone knows Abt dis?

↡ Advertisement