Carpark enforcement officers subjected to verbal abuse.

Stiener

Dear drivers,

Our enforcement officers are doing a tough job answering to calls requesting for enforcement. I wonder why drivers who are in the wrong have to cheek to scream at them and verbally abuse them? "You are just a F**king carpark attendant. I pity them at times.

↡ Advertisement

Dear drivers,

Our enforcement officers are doing a tough job answering to calls requesting for enforcement. I wonder why drivers who are in the wrong have to cheek to scream at them and verbally abuse them? "You are just a F**king carpark attendant. I pity them at times.

there is a thing called retribution in this world.such drivers will get it

Jus curious

What makes u say that

U saw a video

Or u r one CA

Personally

I would dare scold an attendant cos they r jus working

If I think I'm not wrong

I jus appeal with valid reasons

Normally I get a pass

Hahaha

Pity them actually.. Like doing a job where everyone hates them...

If go summon those park handicap lot or cause obstruction one still ok... Go Hdb and summon people coupon time exceeded or never put one... People all dun like u... And we someone see u, people start shouting alert other drivers come out and go to their car.. Isn't that job sad...

Jus curious

What makes u say that

U saw a video

Or u r one CA

Personally

I would dare scold an attendant cos they r jus working

If I think I'm not wrong

I jus appeal with valid reasons

Normally I get a pass

Hahaha

If the person enforcing is TP? Would you scold them?

Pity them actually.. Like doing a job where everyone hates them...

If go summon those park handicap lot or cause obstruction one still ok... Go Hdb and summon people coupon time exceeded or never put one... People all dun like u... And we someone see u, people start shouting alert other drivers come out and go to their car.. Isn't that job sad...

Summon Aunties / Uncles feel like King & Queen, see em all run like s--t, Best job in the nation.

I imagine doing that for a month, bloody hell, I will summon all those errant motorist/s. hahaha !

According to the bible, tax collectors are not sinners. It is the people who condemn and rebuke them, who are the biggest sinners.

For these, retribution awaits them in Hades!

Summon Aunties / Uncles feel like King & Queen, see em all run like s--t, Best job in the nation.

I imagine doing that for a month, bloody hell, I will summon all those errant motorist/s. hahaha !

If we are not "those errant motorist", why would we be afraid of them?

[sweatdrop]

If we choose to try our luck, we should be prepared to pay the price if caught.

Many time it is these errant motorists who behave like King and Queen that they think they are always right even when they are obviously not!!! [laugh]

Errant motorist meant those who cheat and tamper with coupon.

It's only 0.50ct to a dollar for an hour parking, live and let live, life is short.

There are difference in carpark enforcement opicer, those in housing estate and public commercial / industrial,

Y should I scold them?

They only catch me if I'm in the wrong rite?

If I'm not wrong I will appeal

If I'm wrong

I jus feel sb sway

Then go pay fine lor

But ts

U still haven't give us FR

What happened?

Btw there was once

Kana stopped by lta 3 x in a week

I jus come out n ans their question

Like exos op? Decat? Etc etc

Jus answer the true

Dun see the point in f them

For what?

And for kana parking fine

Jus asked them can give chance

But normally if ticket is printed out they can't do much

Jus appeal lor

For jus, I'm not from the strawberry generation

N normal those who f them

Are those driving big cars big fssss

Hahaha

Some jobs are expected to face scolding and farking.

If cannot accept it, then change job.

If want to hear only the good things, then change job.

Neutral Newbie

If the driver did nothing wrong, then just go and appear as they are just pay for doing their job. Why scold them just because they give you a summon. Do yours know that they will be out of job soon once all the carparks have upgarded to erp paying system.

verbal abuse? where the country is free, no parking charges apply, now purposeful purported to be congested, pay charges and fines, warden is collecting more due to ill gotten fines(still gains and they tax consumers rather than their company , then double tax again..), its a dirty word and a dirty job, cos they got entry and exit gantry to replace them already, anything human will get F, whats why singapore advocate retail, no boss showing.... no more F, no more stones on the road, no more throwing stone incident at asian girls on the street on australia..from far far anyhow throw..u will realise alot of dirty jobs, and people like to vent anger to get their way, i also did, it maybe not mean wrong, but the industry has not conformed to what is a norm, and the expectation is free world...and caging it is capitalism, and we love capitalism wouldn we, otherwise where to snitch money...so see who wins actually....at what point of time.

If the driver did nothing wrong, then just go and appear as they are just pay for doing their job. Why scold them just because they give you a summon. Do yours know that they will be out of job soon once all the carparks have upgarded to erp paying system.

Think they will still have their jobs as even if the carparks are changed to gantry system, the lots are still seperated into red and white lots..so they will still go ard to check the non-season parkers parking at red lots..and sometimes when the parking becomes full, some cars will anyhow park in the carpark and not in a lot..so they will come in again to take action [thumbsup]

They are now training more China FT to do this job. Next time you try to explain or scold

these FT in english, I think they will just smile back at you cos they will not understand

what you say. Provide your mandarin is power enough [laugh]

↡ Advertisement