Singapore standard practise for smoking other cars

Phuakangtao

Neutral Newbie

What's singapore's standard after you smoke another car to tell them they lost and you win? I mean say I smoke a forte from a stop light and after showing him I won how do I signal that? I came from the states and over there we switch on the hazard lights to tell them they lost and the race is off.... In Singapore what is the SOP?

↡ Advertisement

Please do your racing elsewhere......the roads here are congested enough and not meant for racing, it's for commuting!!!

you out-ran a 1.6L, most probably an auto so all you did was step on the accelerator faster than the other driver did

good on you!

next time when you are in office can practise smoking drills. lift your right foot up, then quickly step down as fast and as hard as possible. perhaps the next time you 'smoke' a car(usually people smoke cigarettes but nvm) you'll probably be able to do it 1ms faster which will result in an essential 2cm!

Any trophy or cash $$$ if u win?

Pls find a proper race track.Dun endanger others.

Have $$$ lah.....but only if he crashed and died...then maybe people will burn hell notes to him..... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Turbocharged

What's singapore's standard after you smoke another car to tell them they lost and you win? I mean say I smoke a forte from a stop light and after showing him I won how do I signal that? I came from the states and over there we switch on the hazard lights to tell them they lost and the race is off.... In Singapore what is the SOP?

Smoking is bad for your health. [shakehead]

(edited)

Oh, Chinese culture to show that one has won a race, is to show the third finger out of the car window.

This taking one hand off the steering wheel, and flash the 'I am no.1' symbol will effectively end the smoking race.

Most time the other party may show the same third finger back to the winner, as a sign of respect.

If time permits, both should step out of their cars, and shake hands!

Edited by Liping24cn

In Singapore we use In Car Cameras to record the race and post it online as proof

remember, have to record the speedometer in the video if not its not counted

Turbocharged

Don't listen to them.

Over here, you get out of the car and flash your underwear.

yes, this is the SOP here

can i have your VRN? i would like to Phua your KangTao. :wub:

(edited)

You come here to show off that you beat a fcuking slow Forte from the lights?

Get a life man!

Edited by Timbuktu

straight road are for pussies

↡ Advertisement