Rubber Seal for Windows of Toyota Vios

Ahrex

Hi guys, wanna check is there any workshop that can install new rubber seals outside the doors' windows? today i go car wash inside kena abit wet.. i suspect is the rubber seal.. and i see some of the rubber are coming off too.. any recommended workshop to rectify the problem or i can buy the seals at stockists and go to workshop to do? what would be e price range? thanks in advance!!!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, wanna check is there any workshop that can install new rubber seals outside the doors' windows? today i go car wash inside kena abit wet.. i suspect is the rubber seal.. and i see some of the rubber are coming off too.. any recommended workshop to rectify the problem or i can buy the seals at stockists and go to workshop to do? what would be e price range? thanks in advance!!!

Hi PM me your contact I help you ask

I thought you could always go to Waterloo Street - Thian Seng or some other spare parts shop will usually keep such stuff in stock if you give them your car model correctly. Put parking coupons or park in the ERP car park - the wardens are like ninjas!!

There's an upholstery shop (50 Serangoon North Ave 4, #03-04 First Centre tel 97688581 Ah Liang) who can easily fix up for you and his charges for my old Merc is very reasonable

any feedback or update on this old thread?

Mine's giving way too and they're leaving melted black "goo" on my windows when I roll them down and back up. [mad] 

↡ Advertisement