Are kids today Spoilt to bone ?

Animian

(edited)

sometime i wonder ... are parent today doing any good to the kids ....

the weathy parent today are giving children car even before they have received their driving licence ...

i wonder what will happen to these kids if one day the parent are not around or become bankrupt...

can they survive the hash reality ... the cruel and practical world of ours.... when they are brought up in an impractical world where everything is provided

Edited by Animian
↡ Advertisement

the weathy parent today are giving children car even before they have received their driving licence ...

i wonder what will happen to these kids if one day the parent are not around or become bankrupt...

can they survive the hash reality ... the cruel and practical world of ours.... when they are brought up in an impractical world where everything is provided

Ai yo....what's new? Parent buy car for kid, parent help kid with house downpayment, parent help kid with their wedding dinner expense, all these are very common liao.

same same la... every generation got spoil kids one

u dun say...u soooo young got bmw....knn :angry: :angry: :angry:

(edited)

u dun say...u soooo young got bmw....knn :angry: :angry: :angry:

Porsche ppl dun tok so much... hao lian

+ bmw is ahpek old old coe car cheaper den toyota

Edited by Mockngbrd

Porsche ppl dun tok so much... hao lian

+ bmw is ahpek old old coe car cheaper den toyota

tok chicken...still a BMW....knn...my bmw oni 1:18 model [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Supersonic

Too bad nowadays parents are too capable in earning money, since they are rich that's why they will spoilt their kids?! :D

I have one cousin, her dad is rich and she got her driving licence when she is only 18 year old, cause she has a car for her to drive at home.

Turbocharged

thought this had been around since ancient time?? nothing new from wealthy parent leh.

Overheard a conversation between a dad and son.

Its about speed camera and conversation goes something like that:

Son : Some streets have speed camera and no warning to the drivers.

Dad : Cannot be! When there's speed camera ahead they (I guess he's referring to TP/LTA) have to put sign board to warn motorist. If they don't put then don't need to pay fine when caught! [shocked]

I was like [shakehead], what is the dad trying to tell the son???

Bros out there, is it true about what the dad said? How about mobile speed camera???

Too bad nowadays parents are too capable in earning money, since they are rich that's why they will spoilt their kids?! :D

I have one cousin, her dad is rich and she got her driving licence when she is only 18 year old, cause she has a car for her to drive at home.

I have many cousins, their dad not rich, and they don hav driving license when 18... no car also

Turbocharged

Overheard a conversation between a dad and son.

Its about speed camera and conversation goes something like that:

Son : Some streets have speed camera and no warning to the drivers.

Dad : Cannot be! When there's speed camera ahead they (I guess he's referring to TP/LTA) have to put sign board to warn motorist. If they don't put then don't need to pay fine when caught! [shocked]

I was like [shakehead], what is the dad trying to tell the son???

Bros out there, is it true about what the dad said? How about mobile speed camera???

not true.

i kenna one over headbridge speeding before.

(edited)

the increasing cost has put the parents at dilemma of wanting to provide for the kids, worried that they cannot survive on their own (mcf has many topic talking about this already!).

the common discussion among some parents was getting each kid a house/apartment/hdb so that they dun have to worry about this. Next they will think of the car, then the wedding dinner and honeymooning, perhaps even the grandchildren ......

yes, the parents nowadays tend to be over-protective! ....wait isn't this thread similar to the other one?? <_<

Edited by Jman888

not true.

i kenna one over headbridge speeding before.

the key point is not where the camera is! <_< <_<

I have many cousins, their dad not rich, and they don hav driving license when 18... no car also

i also have license at age 17, but no car till 30 [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

each to his own.. they are born lucky with a silver spoon.

yesterday, i was selling some accessories to a chap, think in his mid 20s or younger.

gd looking and heavily tattoo in his limbs.

Drive a SLK at his age..

envy, of course.

but what to do, life is gd to some.

Ai yo....what's new? Parent buy car for kid, parent help kid with house downpayment, parent help kid with their wedding dinner expense, all these are very common liao.

that's the scary part... they are not independent ... everything paid by parent ... and not the other way round ...