Kia Cerato 2013

Lazydala

3rd Gear

Bros, may i know, base on your formula, C&C applied what tactics in order to cover losses at this moment and how to overcome the guarenteed package deal given previouly. please enlighen. thks.

↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

Most likely need to top up, matter of how much only. Friend of mine top up around 15k to get his elantra .

wow your friend got guaranteed coe package that time n they asked him to top up? hmm, thats not very ethical of them to ask u to wait 6 bids n then gotta top up when we could have just gotten another car at that time but didnt cos this was supposed to be a "guaranteed" price!

Twincharged

They must give you the car with guaranteed package. That's why you pay so much more than rebate packages.

In case the COE still go up,if you don't top-up,C&C will ,tell you cannot get the car,C&C will refund the deposit to you,no companies want to lost $$$ in business...

(edited)

In case the COE still go up,if you don't top-up,C&C will ,tell you cannot get the car,C&C will refund the deposit to you,no companies want to lost $$$ in business...

Are you sure? It is guaranteed package, it is a risk that dealer took and can they just back off like that? Can't the buyer go to CASE in this case since it is stated in contract? If the COE maintain at 55-60K, the additional amount buyer paid for guaranteed will be 'wasted' because even without that they would have secure the car. Now you are saying the dealer can get the buyer to top up few thousand for guaranteed package but when they can't deliver the promise, they can walk away freely?

Edited by Vitaminc1231

the 89K deal is non-guaranteed coe. likelihood all those who booked at the pre-launch promotion will not get their cars unless they have topped up for the new package.

1st Gear

the 89K deal is non-guaranteed coe. likelihood all those who booked at the pre-launch promotion will not get their cars unless they have topped up for the new package.

i think many paid the 5k to top up that time, so should be able to get their cars i guess. not too good publicity if all don't get even after paying for guaranteed deal. then in this case, all dealers can just refund n say dun wanna honour contract because they are going to lose money? not sure how it will work out if this is the case.. [:(]

Then it sud not b called GUARANTEED PACKAGE. [smash]

What is the guarantee? Only guarantee that C&C makes money n customer left hanging in the lurch. Thats not right. [shakehead]

Spore consumers got no protection at all. Other developed countries u cannot see such stuff. [hur]

Twincharged

Anyone knows when is the official launch? Supposed to be this month, right?

Already launched.!21th June,i booked mine on the 29th June,@$119k,6 bids,COE peg at $67k.

Supersonic

Already launched.!21th June,i booked mine on the 29th June,@$119k,6 bids,COE peg at $67k.

Launched liao? The other day passed by their ubin showroom, didnt see the K3 test drive car?! [:/]

Your typo actually gave a good idea. Have an atas dealership at Ubin where potential customers are brought by luxury yatch and a private test drive circuit to really whack the car. :D

Launched liao? The other day passed by their ubin showroom, didnt see the K3 test drive car?! [:/]

saw the car at Leng Kee...

For those ordered first batch, how many has gotten your car? If haven't, when will you get it?

I know the first batch is $89K with rebate at about $40, so if never top up $5K for guarantee package, likely now will have to top up to get car. I heard about 50% paid for the guarantee package, not sure gotten the car by now?

1st Gear

i'm the 1st batch..and did not get the car!

did they ask u to top up to get? hmm, the price is quite high now, so if need to top up, it must be quite a lot! :wacko:

1st Gear

whom have booked this car at 90K? let discuss on it!

initially SE say no need top up 5k for guaranteed but we kiasu, after first bid we submitted the top up form. so now gotta wait for one more bidding to get the coe. no news yet on whether car arrived, SE said most likely car will reach end july n we get ard early august.

i'm the 1st batch..and did not get the car!

Are you on guarantee scheme? If not I guess you have to wait 6 bids and if still don't have, will need decide to top up or not...

↡ Advertisement