Kia Cerato 2013

Lazydala

It is more important who is the driver. If your wife is the driver, please get a hummer.

If you are the driver, please go in accordance to your preference, Dun let a woman make a choice on auto mobile. They know shit.

↡ Advertisement

Oh ya.. I saw there is a car covered with red cloth on Sunday.. wonder anyone visited showroom in weekend.. know what secret car is?

Oh ya.. I saw there is a car covered with red cloth on Sunday.. wonder anyone visited showroom in weekend.. know what secret car is?

thats the koup turbo :)

i was there on sunday too when my friend signed a k3 on sunday

The rear of k3 is damn impressive at night!

agree! that was what made me consider that car even before looking at other stuffs in depth. the eye catching taillamps made me look further in depth and tio poison buy the car liao lol

The koup turbo looks like the current koup? Or totally new design.

I think the k3 has the nicest rear in the market right now. At night.

Very close is CLS

The koup turbo looks like the current koup? Or totally new design.

I think the k3 has the nicest rear in the market right now. At night.

Very close is CLS

different design from the previous koup.

yup i am loving the rear taillamps lol :p

Ya, need to convince her and join you guys :)

Just quick check, is K3 noisier as Hyu**** guy commented??

bro, maybe the rims of Hyundai is 16'', thats why it's quieter. K3 is using 17'' rims maybe that's y sound a bit louder...but personally you have to test drive in order to tell the difference...

last time before K3 came out, I was almost going to get elantra...in dilemma too when k3 came out (damn K3 make life hard for ppl only [grin] )...But in the end opt for k3 because elantra is all over the road in sg and K3 is exclusive and rare and has many more onboard gadgets...yup, i took the risk bought K3 without test drive... [bounce2]

on my first week after getting K3 and during weekend car wash, it was so rare that an Uncle who drive volvo took the effort to slow down and give it a thumbs up, then end his car mount kerb as he is busy admiring my car...so farny and i jin paiseh...

Hyu*** SA commented K3 noiser than Elantra.. true? My KIA SA told me is just tyres noise.. any advise?

Best is test drive both and make the judgement yourself. K3 comes with 17 inch which will produce more road noise while Elantra is 16 inch. Engine noise wise will really have to judge during the test drive back to back.

Turbocharged

Just booked SX model over the weekend.. Anyone booked as well? 6 bid non guarantee

Switching from Vios to K3 (if bid successfully)

what's the price

↡ Advertisement