Car camera recommendation

Pelican

I'm using iphone too . But how do u extract the video if u need it just in case of emergency. I tried to export it out from local album but it said couldn't access the album. Anyone?

It sounds like you've gotten to the stage where you can view the videos on the app? 

Did you enable the app to access your phone's local photos album? You know the usual privacy settings on iPhone? 

The alternative is to remove the SD card and put it into your computer. 

I'm using android.. hope it work as well as ios...

how long can a 64gb card record? can the device support 128gb cards?

If I remember correctly, the specs states 64gb (for both pro and normal). If I remember correctly, it would be about 7 hours of recording for 64GB, FHD. I'll double check for you later. 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Wanted to know this too, think my thinkware which come free from BM up lorry liao.

Red light and i change memory card also same, recording stop one month ago and i did not even notice it.  -_-

same like mine! less than a year old n the thinkware is not recording since feb. now all the way red light. not sure wat the problem is. trying to find time to go BM n ask them to check. 

but also looking to change if can get reasonably priced cam.

same like mine! less than a year old n the thinkware is not recording since feb. now all the way red light. not sure wat the problem is. trying to find time to go BM n ask them to check.

but also looking to change if can get reasonably priced cam.

Last than a year i think your one still under warranty.

Maybe can ask BM check and change a new one for you.

I 1.5 years liao, no warranty anymore.

I will just change a new one since the F50 video quality is really cmi.

Neutral Newbie

It sounds like you've gotten to the stage where you can view the videos on the app? 

Did you enable the app to access your phone's local photos album? You know the usual privacy settings on iPhone? 

The alternative is to remove the SD card and put it into your computer. 

You are right , i didn't enable it in the setting . Thanks , now i'm able to transfer the video to my Iphone album

(edited)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arvizon/vezo-360-the-first-4k-360-smart-dash-cam

Looks like quite exciting product for a 360 degrees dashcam that can capture side view!

Dual lens

4k resolution

parking mode

Motion sensor

GPS

Wi-Fi

microSD up to 256GB

4G-LTE (micro SIM)

Normal price: 299 and early bird @ 169

I guess it should be USD currency

But not much video footage to show it's quality and also the ability to survive Singapore hot weather is another doubt.

Edited by BengGaBoy

My BM ride Blackvue750 2 channel was replaced twice with 8 months. (Intitial thinkware upgrade) Free only under warranty. Need to source for a better 1 after warranty. My previous korean brand with 24/7 monitoring last me 8 yrs n are still working on my other car.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arvizon/vezo-360-the-first-4k-360-smart-dash-cam

Looks like quite exciting product for a 360 degrees dashcam that can capture side view!

Dual lens

4k resolution

parking mode

Motion sensor

GPS

Wi-Fi

microSD up to 256GB

4G-LTE (micro SIM)

Normal price: 299 and early bird @ 169

I guess it should be USD currency

But not much video footage to show it's quality and also the ability to survive Singapore hot weather is another doubt.

Thanks for the tip... But not true 4k. shld be Korea mfr. But not ex. But their spec sheet not detailed enough

I'm using android.. hope it work as well as ios...

how long can a 64gb card record? can the device support 128gb cards?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. 

I've pulled the SD cards out to check on my computer. 

70 mai pro 64GB: I had about 352 files in the folder, 1 min each file, except for those where I've parked and turned the engine off. Give and take, say it can hold about 350 mins. 

70 mai 64GB (rear): 384 files. Give and take, about 390 mins. I had some files in my "Events" folder, probably due to the G-force when I open and close the boot. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks for the tip... But not true 4k. shld be Korea mfr. But not ex. But their spec sheet not detailed enough

Ya. I'm clarifying with them on several specification (LTE-4G band, input voltage for hard wire, frame rate & etc).

Not sure whether will they reply but just trying.

Turbocharged

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I've pulled the SD cards out to check on my computer.

70 mai pro 64GB: I had about 352 files in the folder, 1 min each file, except for those where I've parked and turned the engine off. Give and take, say it can hold about 350 mins.

70 mai 64GB (rear): 384 files. Give and take, about 390 mins. I had some files in my "Events" folder, probably due to the G-force when I open and close the boot.

I hope this helps.

Hi. For the 70mai,is the power only thru the socket? Or do u connnect straight to ur battery?

Hi. For the 70mai,is the power only thru the socket? Or do u connnect straight to ur battery?

Mine is to fuse box. Got the shop to do it for me. $60 for both cams. 

Turbocharged

Mine is to fuse box. Got the shop to do it for me. $60 for both cams.

Ok gd to know. Cos fixing to ciggy socket is not so nice la. Considering to buy this cam.

Xiaomi 70mai Pro is still the best car camera I have used so far.

Even the i-Drive i11 given by my PI shuts down occasionally and restarts, which I suspect is due to overheating.

4th Gear

I've many 70mai (non-Pro) installed and they deliver superb usability and value for money.

I had a quick look at the Pro version, besides extra resolution, how's the parking mode feature, if it's indeed true parking mode as in record only when there's motion.

Even the i-Drive i11 given by my PI shuts down occasionally and restarts, which I suspect is due to overheating.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I need help for my in-car camera. I have purchase a second hand car with Dabonda Gallery camera. As I purchased it from a used car dealer, I got problems checking if the camera is working fine as I don't have the software.

The camera seems to be in good working condition and seems to be recording.

Any kind bros here can advise me if there is any software or manual which I could download to view the recording?

Thank you very much.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=9823

Is xiaomi 70mai Pro only front camera and no rear? Is it good enough?

Turbocharged

Is xiaomi 70mai Pro only front camera and no rear? Is it good enough?

Just add one more for the rear. Can get the non-pro model at about $50 good enough and clarity beats a lot of cam in the market
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1