Car camera recommendation

Pelican

Is it true that the cellink or whatever external battery pack will fry the car circuit board in the long run. Tired to find the post where a Lexus BM workshop do not wish to do the setup for a Lexus customer.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

been using the otosaver for quite some time already find it quite good in terms of price and recording .

simple and clear cut when downloading and viewing footages.

cheers

anyone know a good camera which comes with sensor that the camera records as soon as there is some movement? I mean when car is parked and that the camera starts to record. 

Just fixed a Lukas LK 9370 DW from Gadgetz Mobile.

You can either look for Jon or Karen. This is a duo camera running at 1080p. All their cams comes with park mode, motion and g-sensor. Mine is comes with LCD screen. Operating temp at 80c. So far so good. Park mode from 10pm till next 12pm in open carpark, works fine. No issues encountered like blackvue.

Will post the nite and morning video soon cos recorded all the sound in the car.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Is it true that the cellink or whatever external battery pack will fry the car circuit board in the long run. Tired to find the post where a Lexus BM workshop do not wish to do the setup for a Lexus customer.

You have 2 options. One use a cellink type that will fry your over the Long run or use a high end power bank that has a risk in catching fire if left in car due to the heat.

Have fun.

Edited by BenTong

Any opinion on Blacksys? Did a quick search, and found a few positive opinions, but I'd like to hear from more users please? Especially those who've used Blackvue, how do the systems compare?

You have 2 options. One use a cellink type that will fry your over the Long run or use a high end power bank that has a risk in catching fire if left in car due to the heat.

Have fun.ððð

Wow. Thats extreme. Seems my lukas cant see too clear in mscp with low light. Will ask seller.

Wow. Thats extreme. Seems my lukas cant see too clear in mscp with low light. Will ask seller.

Think your 9370 does not come with night vision. The one with night vision should be 9390.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Supercharged

Just order xiaomi xiaoyi car cam, got it for less than 90 with 64g class 10 sc card.

Will post review once I used it

Turbocharged

im also planning to fix a car cam. but want the wire to b concealed n switch on when i start the car. possible? can recommend which cam is gd.

Juz checked with seller. Ask me to copy video out 1st cos led screen may be dark. Later will post video if possible

Hi Sglanevo, may I know how's your video file for 9370? Found a review from dashcam forum that 9370 is recommended though 9390 has night vision. Interested in getting one if it work well in mscp. Thanks!

im also planning to fix a car cam. but want the wire to b concealed n switch on when i start the car. possible? can recommend which cam is gd.

If you plan to fix a single channel only (just front camera), the safevue 178 review is not bad. Can get it from Qoo10 by less than sgd70. Think you can go to their appointed workshop to install and it should be using cigratte socket. Meaning it will switch on when car start.

Well, I am looking for a dual channel camera (front and back) if not I will go for safevue. Hope it helps.

I reviewed the video for the mscp. I adjusted the gamma and the number plates can be seen clearly. Thats downloaded into my iphone using the lukas app. Install video software to try edit the video but cant access. Think juz have to copy out frm sd card. So far so good. With lcd, i can the settings without the need to always wifi with phone app then can review. Its wifi is a plugin module, can be changed if spoilt. Not build in like BV. To look for AD lukas, look for Jon or Karen frm Gadgetz Mobile. Jon is very knowledgable and he did carry BV DR500 3 yrs ago. Hehe

I reviewed the video for the mscp. I adjusted the gamma and the number plates can be seen clearly. Thats downloaded into my iphone using the lukas app. Install video software to try edit the video but cant access. Think juz have to copy out frm sd card. So far so good. With lcd, i can the settings without the need to always wifi with phone app then can review. Its wifi is a plugin module, can be changed if spoilt. Not build in like BV. To look for AD lukas, look for Jon or Karen frm Gadgetz Mobile. Jon is very knowledgable and he did carry BV DR500 3 yrs ago. Hehe

Thanks for sharing! Mind to share how much the damage from Gadgetz Mobile included installation?
↡ Advertisement