Scirocco closes CTE Havelock exit

Eyke

Think this is not the first time this exit got accident liao.......that's why every time I come in from the slip road prior to this exit I'll look out for those chiongsters who looking to exit..... <_<

And they keep on forgetting that if they miss this (Havelock Exit) they can still take Outram Exit and take left and carry on with the same route...haizz...

Supercharged

And they keep on forgetting that if they miss this (Havelock Exit) they can still take Outram Exit and take left and carry on with the same route...haizz...

sometimes, when the bangalore torpedo has exploded,

and u spot the gap, u just must chiong ah! [:p]

I was coming from UBI at 6.45pm and wanted to travel by PIE and change to CTE back home. Heard radio announcement of the accident and jam in the tunnel. Decided to change route and use PIE all the way instead. But from the pic, doesn't seem the jam is very bad. Was anyone here in the tunnel at that hour? [rolleyes]

I was coming from UBI at 6.45pm and wanted to travel by PIE and change to CTE back home. Heard radio announcement of the accident and jam in the tunnel. Decided to change route and use PIE all the way instead. But from the pic, doesn't seem the jam is very bad. Was anyone here in the tunnel at that hour? [rolleyes]

That's the direction towards AYE.

The exit in the picture seems to be the direction to SLE?

(edited)

Will kena extra erp gantry if going to funan :blink:

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP

Passed by just now and Outram exit was jammed due to the closure. I was unsure about what had happened but saw some debris on the road after Havelock exit entrance and guessed there must be an accident. After I saw this, I understand better. Anyway, what had happened is not really important. What I feel that such things happened and it caused inconvenience to other road users.

Turbocharged

sometimes, when the bangalore torpedo has exploded,

and u spot the gap, u just must chiong ah! [:p]

COVERING FIRE!!!!! [rifle]

Hypersonic

Not just this exit. The exit 5 leading to orchard also the same. Seen so many chiongsters exit last min. Dunno what they thinking.

↡ Advertisement