CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

Continue from previous thread..

The Lawyer is not a judge. He is doing a service to his client by helping the client to show or prove innocent only.

Doesnt mean all lawyers are righteousness too. [:p]

• Praise 4

The Lawyer is not a judge. He is doing a service to his client by helping the client to show or prove innocent only.

MONEY is the most righteous thing.

Got money got talk, no money no talk

• Praise 5

I predict sentence will be light for KH, moderate with the others, wife singing career will fail, preaching will go on, church will be stronger because people think they will be cleaner after this.

But we know human nature.

I predict within next 20 years, there will be round 2. Last laugh still KH. :D

• Praise 3

I predict sentence will be light for KH, moderate with the others, wife singing career will fail, preaching will go on, church will be stronger because people think they will be cleaner after this.

But we know human nature.

I predict within next 20 years, there will be round 2. Last laugh still KH. :D

Yup. This is what I see as a overall perceptive. There are quite a few loopholes that KH can slip through to avoid heavy sentencing. But the taxman may pursue the money that have been used for other commercial reasons.

• Praise 1

Bro. The real world is always not as clear as we see. Whenever there is a business deal involved, there is always an interest in it. Who buy the service of the law firm provide? That answers your question. -_-

• Praise 1

Bro. The real world is always not as clear as we see. Whenever there is a business deal involved, there is always an interest in it. Who buy the service of the law firm provide? That answers your question. -_-

Money is the boss! 出钱就是老大! [laugh]

• Praise 1

Yup. This is what I see as a overall perceptive. There are quite a few loopholes that KH can slip through to avoid heavy sentencing. But the taxman may pursue the money that have been used for other commercial reasons.

If stir till so big then got light sentence then dunno wat to say. [shakehead] [shakehead]

Supersonic

I seriously wonder how they can be a "charitable" organisation.

With so much money going in and now they are buying up Suntec.

For what ? Collect rent and still be charitable ?

• Praise 2

The society we live in is actually quite like the board game monopoly. Apart from the properties and stuff there's really a "get out of jail free" card which is the credit card or $$$.

• Praise 1

one more month for them to trial and trial.

will take sometime to sentence.

sometimes I think, my immature thinking only not facts, all this trial is to tired the judge and when time goes by, the judge will not be as angry, if he is, and therefore pass a lighter sentence.

rich man game. the longer the trial the lighter the sentence, also immature thinking on my part, not the facts.

• Praise 2

one more month for them to trial and trial.

will take sometime to sentence.

sometimes I think, my immature thinking only not facts, all this trial is to tired the judge and when time goes by, the judge will not be as angry, if he is, and therefore pass a lighter sentence.

rich man game. the longer the trial the lighter the sentence, also immature thinking on my part, not the facts.

US judge more relax, everything ask the jury to decide [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If CHC not paying for the lawyer fee (estimated S$1M each), maybe kongXiFaCai will use his "own" money to help them.

• Praise 2