CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

I guess KH might end up a lightly sentence, than most though, after looking through the whole picture. [shakehead]

yea, most likely it will be a case of good intentions without understanding the technicalities. depends on whether judge believe but i suspect it will be not so bad for KH.

no updates? seems like the CNB case has over showered CHC

thank you Mr RadX for transferring my post and putting up my nonsenses.

if u are a girl i sure bloody go after you [:p][laugh]:D

thank you Mr RadX for transferring my post and putting up my nonsenses.

if u are a girl i sure bloody go after you [:p][laugh]:D

cb...u think i want old fark like u ah...come here complain abt everything under the bloody sun and start new threads like change underwear....knn <_< <_<

cb...u think i want old fark like u ah...come here complain abt everything under the bloody sun and start new threads like change underwear....knn <_< <_<

don be so serious la. this is lite and EZ section, no?

got serious and hard truth section where i can post serious stuff?

i doing national activity ma, complaining..

yes i do change underwear on a daily basis [:p]

means i no chance go after u ar [:(]

These kids are like frogs in the well, not sure if they know LKY and many others. Totally brain washed

The focus is all wrong. They are worshipping the leadership and church. Not the religion itself. Misplaced faith eh!

The focus is all wrong. They are worshipping the leadership and church. Not the religion itself. Misplaced faith eh!

sign of times. notice most of them are teenagers, the age when most easily influenced. Teens tend to look for inspiration coz they are at their most emotionally vulnerable & dynamic at same time. Prosperity preachers know this well & market themselves well in the form of leaders for this "lost souls". To me they are like a business making $ out of young kids. Once theses teens got uni n work, they dont bother so much w such stuff already. Then prosperity preachers will look for another batch of young teens to sucker in again. Super cash cow.

Alot of teens have parents too busy at work etc & therefore seek outside leaders. End of day parents must take responsibility wat their kids do.

if CPDC die die want to pin down that guy in Cecilia Sue case...they sld do the same for this guy.

I believe they will coz the case is initiated by gahmen.... It will be a big slap on their face if no punishment meted out....

sign of times. notice most of them are teenagers, the age when most easily influenced. Teens tend to look for inspiration coz they are at their most emotionally vulnerable & dynamic at same time. Prosperity preachers know this well & market themselves well in the form of leaders for this "lost souls". To me they are like a business making $ out of young kids. Once theses teens got uni n work, they dont bother so much w such stuff already. Then prosperity preachers will look for another batch of young teens to sucker in again. Super cash cow.

Alot of teens have parents too busy at work etc & therefore seek outside leaders. End of day parents must take responsibility wat their kids do.

In short. These Prosperity preachers are no different from those self help gurus who profess to be able to help you. ahahahaha!

Just look at their ads on mag and papers!

1) How to succeed in life

2) You can be a genius too

3) How to own properties with little or no cash

4) I made $4000 in Forex overnight, so can you!

↡ Advertisement