CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

the more i read the more sakit hati i have

so many students, housewives, retirees, poor followers save n sacrifice to donate to the church

blind faith

only to realised that their sacrifice has enrich a pastor from from a tampines hdb flat to a penthouse in sentosa cove for 9.3million n worse used to bankroll a musical career of someone who doesn't know how to be prudent on the good donations of her people by renting a 28k house during her stay in the usa

all this is literally too rich for me

now where is the movie director of liang po po

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not knowing this was going on behind the scenes, I won't say those that gave did so in blind faith, but rather in good faith. Unfortunately KH is a bozo

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

this is my take to sum up as its already stated in the bible 2k years ago.

"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there shall be among you lying teachers, who shall bring in sects of perdition, and deny the Lord who bought them: bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their riotousnesses, through whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of." 2 Peter 2:1-2

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 3

Every Sunday night, after collecting the tithe, Kong Hee and Sun Ho would draw one circle on the ground, put the money inside and then throw them up in the air, "Please God, whatever goes up is yours and whatever comes down is ours".

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 15

Every Sunday night, after collecting the tithe, Kong Hee and Sun Ho would draw one circle on the ground, put the money inside and then throw them up in the air, "Please God, whatever goes up is yours and whatever comes down is ours".

i like your humor

bro Spring,

as i remember, Brother Antony used the school fund to refurbish the hostel that the brothers live in.

As for the exorcist case, its for sure a hoax and the case was throw out of court by judge.

As a Catholic, I know little but certainly exorcism is not done this way. Approval and along with many other things need to come from the Vatican.

You dont simply put on a robe and a Bible and starts casting spirit out. It dont work that way.

Tks bro Hamburger, I may have gotten some facts wrong about the Bro Anthony case ie I said helping vendor instead of hostel but my point was that IMO justice doesn't always give out punishment consistently so I'm not holding my breadth on the punishment being meted out to KH and team should they be found guilty eventually although I personally hope it's a heavy one!

• Praise 6

Its always easy (easier?) to spend money you did not earn. Not to mention hordes of it.

Hmmmm, sounds familiar to some Holdings here.

Take the money of the people and she can do whatever investment she think it's right.

• Praise 1

I certainly hope so that people can now see this guy for his true colours!!

Enough of this circus which is actually blasphemimg the name of God!

73-atxl1.jpg

if they can think of a crossover project ... the intent is very clear liao

why it is not "outreach" or whatever. crossover obviously means my project.

, how come the defendent ( bei gao) can question each other?

Cos the Chew guy discharged his lawyer and is representing himself. All defense lawyers get to cross examination the other defendants... either to reinforce their defense or push the blame to others.

The Three Musketeers' motto, "ALL FOR ONE , ONE FOR ALL!!!" .....NOT!!!!! [grin]

now is "Royal Rumble" liao.................every man for himself........... [laugh] [laugh]

Cos the Chew guy discharged his lawyer and is representing himself. All defense lawyers get to cross examination the other defendants... either to reinforce their defense or push the blame to others.

if the police is charging all of them for the same crime, they stand higher chance to get away with lighter sentence if all of them use only 1 lawyer, and the lawyer can ask them all to give same evidence right, rather then all fight the case indv, and it become, their sentence dun tally with each other.

Chew clearly wants to shift it to Kong. How about Serina? So far her intention is unclear whether to standby with Kong or to also point accusing finger at him.

↡ Advertisement