CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

Tks bro Hamburger, I may have gotten some facts wrong about the Bro Anthony case ie I said helping vendor instead of hostel but my point was that IMO justice doesn't always give out punishment consistently so I'm not holding my breadth on the punishment being meted out to KH and team should they be found guilty eventually although I personally hope it's a heavy one!

Looking at your reply,I felt throw face.

Anthony also spell wrongly. No wonder it look unusual...hahaha

↡ Advertisement

now is "Royal Rumble" liao.................every man for himself........... [laugh] [laugh]

Its free for all.....hoot aahhhhh!!!! :D

post-98256-0-42222700-1408683999.jpeg

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

when the shits hit the fan ... everyone will run for cover .... double confirmed

Chew clearly wants to shift it to Kong. How about Serina? So far her intention is unclear whether to standby with Kong or to also point accusing finger at him.

when the shits hit the fan ... everyone will run for cover .... double confirmed

I half suspect Serina is in love with Kong and may want to help him. Haha

Chew clearly wants to shift it to Kong. How about Serina? So far her intention is unclear whether to standby with Kong or to also point accusing finger at him.

Serina is a chio MILF. On that basis, I would hope she gets away with just a light slap on her delicate wrist.

I half suspect Serina is in love with Kong and may want to help him. Haha

wah stir ah stir lol...

Serina is a chio MILF. On that basis, I would hope she gets away with just a light slap on her delicate wrist.

tight butt slap lah & must upload bideo on youtube for public view

tight butt slap lah & must upload bideo on youtube for public view

Put on sammyboy better, than can ask people to up my points :D

if the police is charging all of them for the same crime, they stand higher chance to get away with lighter sentence if all of them use only 1 lawyer, and the lawyer can ask them all to give same evidence right, rather then all fight the case indv, and it become, their sentence dun tally with each other.

they dragged this case for abt 4yrs already so if found guilty they all deserve heavier sentence.

Turbocharged

they dragged this case for abt 4yrs already so if found guilty they all deserve heavier sentence.

Not serina wee ok!!! She has given us something to look forward to for this trial.. Must reduce her sentence ok!!! Hahaha!!!

• Praise 4

with tens of millions of church money ...

even convicted, i think they will appeal and drag for another 2-3 years ... [mad]

Edited by Wt_know

kong will win eventually. God is with him...heck he is god himself!!! Evil can't win Good!

err...or issit Good cannot win Evil....anyway he's gonna win and live happily in sentosa cove.

kong will win eventually. God is with him...heck he is god himself!!! Evil can't win Good!

err...or issit Good cannot win Evil....anyway he's gonna win and live happily in sentosa cove.

A suite is reserved for him in Changi Cove

• Praise 3

can someone repost that video where he says must give a lot till it hurts, then he gives $100? that's hilarious

For a person who always take take take, $100 hurts a lot [laugh]

• Praise 2

I always wondered how can a man of god who profess to help the unsaved and poor, actually do the direct opposite.

Simple, he isn't one...

• Praise 2

I always wondered how can a man of god who profess to help the unsaved and poor, actually do the direct opposite.

Maybe he was, maybe he forgot and became and a stage performer.

Maybe the money was too easy and too good.

• Praise 1