CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

if the church no paid their bail of 500k, i wonder where the $$$ came from ...

all of the accused so rich meh? -_-

Last thread mentioned that Serina Wee is a chio bu, I think Annabel Soh is hotter!

asoh.jpg

asoh3.jpg

asoh4.jpg

asoh5.jpg

wonder if she spits or swallow.

Last thread mentioned that Serina Wee is a chio bu, I think Annabel Soh is hotter!

if the church no paid their bail of 500k, i wonder where the $$$ came from ...

all of the accused so rich meh? -_-

This pastor is special. He is HNW pastor. I guess he is one of the richest pastor in this world. So dun play play

how much does a senior counsel cost per hour?

they must be extremely rich to be able to afford one

• Praise 2

This pastor is special. He is HNW pastor. I guess he is one of the richest pastor in this world. So dun play play

he can leverage on his sentosa cove property! [;)]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

how much does a senior counsel cost per hour?

they must be extremely rich to be able to afford one

From the newspaper, roughly $1000/hr. I don't know if background workbwould be additionally charge.

• Praise 1

City Harvest's Kong Hee allowed to travel overseas

By Claire Huang | Posted: 30 July 2012 2219 hrs

SINGAPORE: City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee, who has been accused of the misuse of church funds to help his wife Sun Ho's music career, turned up at the Subordinate Courts on Monday afternoon.

In an email reply to queries, Kong's lawyer, Edwin Tong said his client was in court to ask for permission to leave the country.

While it's not known where Kong is going, Mr Tong confirmed that the court has granted the application and bail has been raised.

He did not say how much the bail was increased to.

Kong was last out on bail of S$500,000.

Kong is one of six members of the church to face charges in what's believed to be the largest financial scandal to hit Singapore's charity sector to date.

Last week, former finance manager of City Harvest Church, Serina Wee Gek Yin, was charged with 10 counts of criminal breach of trust and falsifying accounts.

Last month, ‪‪Kong and four members - Chew Eng Han, Sharon Tan, Tan Ye Peng and John Lam - were charged with misappropriating money from the church's building fund.

Some S$24 million was allegedly transferred from the church's building fund account to two companies as bond investments.

These were alleged to be "sham transactions" meant to mask the diversion of the church's building fund, to finance the music career of Ho.

A further sum of S$26.6 million was allegedly used to create the impression that the sham bonds had been fully "redeemed", a process called "round-tripping".

- CNA/cc

Uh-oh.... [wave]

[cool]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Don't worry, I think he is coming back... he just need to settle his overseas account matter... when he come out, these Monterey already ballooned and ready for him to buy another unit at Santosa cove...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

raise bail to 10 million also no use.

It will just be funded easily by the 33000 devotees. Each person donate few hundred dollars to the "greatest man they have ever known" can cover both bail and legal fees liao

• Praise 1

Supercharged

raise bail to 10 million also no use.

It will just be funded easily by the 33000 devotees. Each person donate few hundred dollars to the "greatest man they have ever known" can cover both bail and legal fees liao

i also read that about his chc supporters saying he is greatest man they ever known :D

idolizing at its ignorant best

• Praise 1