Lets vote: Olympic

Thaiyotakamli

Olympic Champion  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 1st for this year olympic?

• USA
    • China
    • Japan
    • Russia
    • S.Korea
    • England(host)
    • Germany
    • France
    • Spain
    • Singapore???

(edited)

Didn't watch the London one.

Beijing is the only ceremony I watched from start to finish.Very spectacular,at the moment, dun think any other major ceremonies can be better than that. Thats just me only.

As for the overall medal standings,think US will come in first follow by China then Russia.

Edited by Hondacub777

Do not care for Olympic, never had. You mean started liao. I never even heard anyone mention about it. LOL.

I think China will come out on top again, but maybe not the margin like on home soil. I expect Britain to do well as well. Anyway, not really interested. Only sport I really watch is football.

Who do you think?

and who has a better opening ceremony? London one or Beijing one?

I feel beijing better [rolleyes]

Cannot find video of the opening ceremony. [:(]

I heard it was good, & well executed. Anyway, unlike China, they cannot anyhow throw money leh. China Government is rich & on one can question the money spend, while Britain spending have to answer to the people (being a democratic country), so I think they choose to be more creative & humorous than grand, or so I heard.

Anyone has a link to the highlights?

who vote singapore ah? very patriotic le haha

First..... from bottom [laugh]

[cool]

who vote singapore ah? very patriotic le haha

errrr.... must belong to those 60.1% type of profile!!! vote blindly!!!

(edited)

repeat telecast now.... not too bad but definitely beijing is better. For this London one need to be familiar with british history to appreciate it. I liked the queen drop fron helicopter trick and the mr bean appearance. The industrialization performsnce also impressive. Really like the music choreography. Overall better tthan I expected. I dozed off somewhere after the NHS though....

Edited by Tjkbeluga

repeat telecast now.... not too bad but definitely beijing is better. For this London one need to be familiar with british history to appreciate it. I liked the queen drop fron helicopter trick and the mr bean appearance. The industrialization performsnce also impressive. Really like the music choreography. Overall better tthan I expected. I dozed off somewhere after the NHS though....

the flag bringing in ceremony damn slow

Turbocharged

Anyway, not really interested. Only sport I really watch is football.

I also like watching ball in the olympig... but another type of ball.... [laugh][:p]

Cannot find video of the opening ceremony. [:(]

I heard it was good, & well executed. Anyway, unlike China, they cannot anyhow throw money leh. China Government is rich & on one can question the money spend, while Britain spending have to answer to the people (being a democratic country), so I think they choose to be more creative & humorous than grand, or so I heard.

Anyone has a link to the highlights?

I watch in espn just now, to be honest they lose to china one but i like rowan atkinson haha

Fark off.Dun turn this thread into a political thread <_<

in singapore, any items/topic/action can be turn into political discussion!!! [laugh]:D[laugh]:D

but, if you can't take my humor, go for a beer!!! you will feel better!!!!