LAwyer Book

AhJason

[laugh] [laugh].......... otherwise they will write a book to malu u!! [laugh] i'm going to library to find this book! i laugh until bei ta han!

http://www.marshallcavendish.com/marshallc...aspx?book=23682

Title The Best I Could: From the Case Files of Subhas Anandan

ISBN 9789812614575

Imprint Marshall Cavendish Editions

Author(s)

Subhas Anandan

Specifications 152 x 227mm (P)/ 296pp / PB / 400gms

Publication Date Dec-2008

http://unbrandedbreadnbutter.com/2012/07/3...law-fraternity/

Spinning the conspiracies in the law fraternity

If the govt has a list of people to fix, I wonder if lawyers take up more than half that list. At least going by the number of conspiracies circulating nowadays, M Ravi being 'fixed' by Law Society and Prof Tey Tsun Hang being 'fixed' because his academic writings were critical of the leegime.

Could the state drive M Ravi mad? Does writing critical literature give you some unwritten consent to hanky panky with your own student? However, debunking these conspiracies doesn't mean there was no wrong committed.

Like prominent lawyer Subhas Anandan who criticised Law Society's actions but doesn't deny that part of it is M Ravi's own doing:

CNA: The Association of Criminal Lawyers of Singapore (ACLS) has criticised the Law Society of Singapore, saying that it viewed "with some trepidation" the actions of a Law Society representative who, on Monday, submitted a medical letter to the High Court stating that lawyer M Ravi is unfit to practise
Edited by AhJason
↡ Advertisement

Your title is asking for it.

hahahah ! okok. it just came up to my mind! i try to amend it. i was laughing like wtf earlier. [:p]

Alamak! Cannot change title! Mods, sorry! can help to remove the race from title? [:p] dun yellow card me please. it's an honest mistake! let me move on! [:p]

↡ Advertisement