Kong Hee Sermon

Mockngbrd

i find it very difficult to understand the minds of people who continue to pump money into the organisation and worse to those who are standing trial

first

followers who donate money, some get pocket money from parents

these followers themselves are financially worse off than those standing trial

KH has so much money why cant he pay the legal fees himself

secondly

if those standing trial claim to be innocent

why then engage the best lawyers in town

why dont they pray and trust their lord like they always do and defend themselves instead

thirdly

really disturbing

followers think they are above the law

even before the trial ends

followers already claim their leader is innocent and pumping money to defend them

so what happens when the law finds them guilt

then how

fourthly

who are these followers, their profile

very strange people

Yes very agree.. but many followers that support KH just don't see this logic. Sigh..

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

I don't know if this is appropriate to post here but this is what I feel. If a religious leader can command such respect and support from his followers, if he request these followers to vote for certain people or parties during election, it might have some effects on the outcome of the voting due to the large group involved. This got no connection to CHC saga but more of how a leader can influence the choices of his followers.

Yes Lucifer = light bringer.

:D

Not many knows that. To be precise, The Lightbringer, or Samuel Lightbringer.

Joseph22 once claimed I was an extremely holy angel, just look at my nickname! Bringing the light!

That was a funny moment. [laugh]

I don't know if this is appropriate to post here but this is what I feel. If a religious leader can command such respect and support from his followers, if he request these followers to vote for certain people or parties during election, it might have some effects on the outcome of the voting due to the large group involved. This got no connection to CHC saga but more of how a leader can influence the choices of his followers.

Why it is not appropriate? You have every right to express and debate your opinion on this issue in public. After all, plenty of Christians have no qualms telling total strangers that they're going to hell straight in their face on a daily basis. And this is a matter of public interest after all. No need to hold yourself back.

Supercharged

I feel very sorry for the devil.

People always tell lies about the devil and put words in his mouth.

They always say the devil said this or he said that and the devil has never said anything.

"The devil made me do it!"

"I didn't do it, it was the devil!"

Now the poor devil has never stood up and defended himself

The devil have never said - "Enough is enough, I didn't tell or make anybody do anything."

I think there is only one reason the devil has never defended himself.

He does not exist.

I am not sure if I am right and thats why I ask if people have heard the devil

themselves or seen the devil themselves or even talked to the devil.

This way if someone said they have seen the devil or talked with him or her,

then I can believe the devil exist.

Google for "Derek Prince"

Derek Prince is a reowned preacher who had dealt with demons in many ways, even talked to them, through exorcise. Derek exorcise alot of people.

Bro, if u can talk to the devil, you are either in serious trouble or u have the gift of exorcism.

The subtle way of talking to the devil is in our everyday life. We always listening to our conscious, either do good or bad in every decision we made daily.

If we do bad things, we have sinned and the devil is v happy that we had listened to him

Tell u, demons and Devil are real. More real than u think they are.

Google for "Derek Prince"

Derek Prince is a reowned preacher who had dealt with demons in many ways, even talked to them, through exorcise. Derek exorcise alot of people.

Bro, if u can talk to the devil, you are either in serious trouble or u have the gift of exorcism.

The subtle way of talking to the devil is in our everyday life. We always listening to our conscious, either do good or bad in every decision we made daily.

If we do bad things, we have sinned and the devil is v happy that we had listened to him

Tell u, demons and Devil are real. More real than u think they are.

I heard the guy below is a renowned exorcist as well. He has dealth with demons in many ways and even managed to turn them into his allies in the fight against evil. Master Lam certainly exorcise plenty of demons, vampires, hungry ghosts and what not.

e4de9c6a6bc7c70bc0f86f8cca830582.jpg

However the devil is pretty obvious when speaking to us, according to Mr Lam. But you are definitely right, whenever human beings do something wrong that is considered to be a "sin", it has to be the fault of this devil because human beings can never be held accountable for their own choices and actions right? The devil is too powerful to resist, I feel you bro!

Tell you a secret, vampires and werewolves are real as well, definitely more real than you think they are. I think I saw Edward Cullen roaming around Orchard Road after Midnight, dating with Bella and his bunch of pale-faced friends. Real scary.

Not many knows that. To be precise, The Lightbringer, or Samuel Lightbringer.

Joseph22 once claimed I was an extremely holy angel, just look at my nickname! Bringing the light!

That was a funny moment. [laugh]

why not. base on christian bible. Lucifer was indeed supposed to be a extremely holy angel :D

BTW, do visit Liverpool thread once in a while. this season is pretty doggy. :wacko:

I kena con once, I am stupid.

I kena con twice, I am bloody stupid.

Kanna con thrice , I am 100% bloody stupid.. [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Yewheng

why not. base on christian bible. Lucifer was indeed supposed to be a extremely holy angel :D

BTW, do visit Liverpool thread once in a while. this season is pretty doggy. :wacko:

That's right, he was cast down for his pride, and not for his sins. And what did was his pride derived from?

I'm still at both of the LFC threads; I just rarely post unless something catches my fancy [;)]

No lah! I am not implying you are the devil lah!

I am just impressed you have great knowledge about him/her/it.

I really don't believe in the devil so I cannot believe you are him/her/it.

Not believing in the devil does not mean he does not exist.. :D

Some things cant be seen with the naked eye, but that doesnt mean it does not exist..

Like gravity, cant see but im pretty sure it exists right? [:p]

But anyway i think the devil is happier with us believing he doesnt exist la..

I respect your views though bro.. Everyone is entitled to one.. [:)]

Some things cant be seen with the naked eye, but that doesnt mean it does not exist..

using gravity as analogy is absolutely inappropriate. Every one can prove gravity exists but no one in this world can prove god or devil exists.

The real devil is in your mind

Thank you bro but I have no views.

The views I have is what I see and I hear.

None of them belong to me but the ultimate kicker

is there is no me, no mine, no I.

do devils really look like demons w horns?

probably who knows, they actually dont look scary at all...just the heart and intention are bad.

↡ Advertisement