Feel rich when you see the balance in your medisave account?

Windwaver

Not really feel rich. The money there cannot be used anyway. :huh:

Can lah..............why cannot use......................when go horse si peter can use lor................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Can lah..............why cannot use......................when go horse si peter can use lor................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

no hor....only if got stayed overnight then can use...if just day surgery or consultation, cannot use. [rolleyes]

Turbocharged

You guys go ahead and comprain...By the time you are down with chronic illness going in and out of hospital, you'd wish you had more in the medisave

You guys go ahead and comprain...By the time you are down with chronic illness going in and out of hospital, you'd wish you had more in the medisave

i support your comment cos i have seen MA being really utilised by many pple. SA is the one that is being wasted and the snowball amount can be substantial especially when u have reached your MA ceiling.

Used it once for my child's birth expenses, other time is using it to buy insurance. But quite fun lah.. Always see it accumulating. But when hospitalized then can use, seems useless

In a way I do feel rich, because I have reach the max limit in the MA.

So I know I m above average n healthy.

I do feel reassured that my future medical costs will be taken care by the medicsave n Insurance.

Turbocharged

MA : nice to see the amt. hoped never have to utilise it at all...

*Besides using it to buy all the medical insurance....

In a way I do feel rich, because I have reach the max limit in the MA.

So I know I m above average n healthy.

I do feel reassured that my future medical costs will be taken care by the medicsave n Insurance.

Hehe, use it to buy the top insurance plans la

no hor....only if got stayed overnight then can use...if just day surgery or consultation, cannot use. [rolleyes]

Who say day surgery cannot use?

Anyway the best use of Medisave is to pay off Integrated Shield premiums using Auntie Lucy, Gee Eee, Aiyah-eh, or some other private insurer. Then you can have some real peace of mind if sway kena hospitalised. If you don't bother with the cash rider, and if you don't consider See Pee Eff your money anyway, then it's like free insurance.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement