Chinese medium to recommend?

Garis

Lately, I realised that my younger boy seemed to be intriqued by the ceiling in the bedroom. He's 3 half years old by the way and his attention when looking at the ceiling can be quite unnerving. He will stare blankly at a certain spot until we call him then his focus will shift away from it. My wife and I tried many times to ask him what he's staring but he will just keep mum. What adds to our worry is that the linkway between Tampines Mall and Century Square which has become our weekly affair for shopping, my young one would be very disturbed and would close his eyes tightly whenever we passed through that walkway. After that he'll be fine. I've heard that kids his age are more 'prone' to seeing these 'things'. Perhaps, I should seek a medium to see what's at the ceiling that's getting his attention every night. Any medium to recommend?

↡ Advertisement

Not that I don't take your problem seriously but your 3 yr old is a 3 yr old doing 3 yr old things?

If really must ask, maybe you should consult a paediatrician first?

The linkway you are talking about is above ground and open air? Near Wendys?

there is a very hot topic discussed here on the '3rd eye' maybe you can start reading that and see who in there has any contact to what you are looking for.

Neutral Newbie

Lately, I realised that my younger boy seemed to be intriqued by the ceiling in the bedroom. He's 3 half years old by the way and his attention when looking at the ceiling can be quite unnerving. He will stare blankly at a certain spot until we call him then his focus will shift away from it. My wife and I tried many times to ask him what he's staring but he will just keep mum. What adds to our worry is that the linkway between Tampines Mall and Century Square which has become our weekly affair for shopping, my young one would be very disturbed and would close his eyes tightly whenever we passed through that walkway. After that he'll be fine. I've heard that kids his age are more 'prone' to seeing these 'things'. Perhaps, I should seek a medium to see what's at the ceiling that's getting his attention every night. Any medium to recommend?

蓮花宮

Lian Hua Gong Association

No.46 Toh Guan Road East Temple

go on thursday nights...when 9th Dian tua yah peh will be here to help. the sessions start at 9pm until all seeking his help...has been helped. better to go early at 7+ or 8+ to wait.

and this temple does not ask for money in return...you give only when you feel you want to give. and remember to offer prayers to san tai zi as well.

I think it's pretty risky for you get medium that you are not familiar with, more risky that leaving it alone...

You will not be sure what you are inviting...

Could your child be just having absence seizure

http://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/en/resourcec...e-seizures.aspx

Edited by Jrage

Neutral Newbie

I think more time is required for communication between your boy and you.

Did you talk to him tactfully?

Is this an attention seeking behavoiur? What leads to this mannerism.

If you bring him to the kind of place, i think he lagi feel more uncomfortable. 3 years old le.

if u believe in it, just bring and ask lor

if u dont believe, u also wont be asking for recommedation liao.

I think more time is required for communication between your boy and you.

Did you talk to him tactfully?

Is this an attention seeking behavoiur? What leads to this mannerism.

If you bring him to the kind of place, i think he lagi feel more uncomfortable. 3 years old le.

Dont need to bring the kid. Parents go can already.

Dont need to bring the kid. Parents go can already.

sorry... just to add.. i believe you need to provide bazi for this kind of things right ?

Do you know that some ppl steal bazi? dun try anything that you are not familiar with esp spiritual things. It may bring more harm than good.

first, give up walking thru the walkway if you think your son are disturbed by something there.

make a big detour if neccessary.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro, in Boon Lay, there is a temple "Dou Tian Gong". This temple is well known for "asking" on children.

No need to reveal bazi.

I am a professional Chinese Medium in Nusajaya. I charge $888 for first one hour and subsequent consultations are charged at $88 per hour for the month of August as its Singapore national day.

You can pay via CPF.

Try to eliminate the possibility before 'wasting' money to unskilled medium.

Maybe invoked certain religion chant to try to chase the spirit away first.

Perhaps use a umbrella and broom to sweep the ceiling, while your young brother is staring. Observe whether he look frightened or changed his staring to the umbrella or broom or to the person sweeping.

I am a professional Chinese Medium in Nusajaya. I charge $888 for first one hour and subsequent consultations are charged at $88 per hour for the month of August as its Singapore national day.

You can pay via CPF.

you damn one kind.........ppl asking on something serious and you come out with such remark..........if no better things to do...............just shut up lah.............

↡ Advertisement