Just Helped My Friend to Relocate His Batt!!

Satrianeo_2012

Sure post something to entertain me pls.

You are really ONE of your kind. Sibei KL. your past cars all BMWs??? Errrrrr.....WOW....

You are really ONE of your kind. Sibei KL. your past cars all BMWs??? Errrrrr.....WOW....

New nick again.......

Btw, you are limited to only 5 posts per hr I think.......lol....

Well ! Merc B class battery in just below the driver seat and E class is in the boot. However it's true battery o last much longer in cooler location. I yet to replace my battery since day1, already lose to 4 years.

Hi bro. This is interesting for me Does e class have any special ventilation mechanism for the boot. Tks.

Hi bro. This is interesting for me Does e class have any special ventilation mechanism for the boot. Tks.

Should have bah....... Even my E36 and E39 back then got ventilation in the boot. Its more for older batts though.. Cause old batts need to top up water and vent H2 gas.

This thread is fast becoming newbies and 1st gear battleground! [shakehead] [shakehead]

Well, I guess many are registering new nicks just to post here so their original nick won't get banned.....

No no, you got it wrong. I posted this thread for Satria Neos. Its not about appreciation.

Just for information purpose. Then I don't know why and how did non Proton owners find this thread and start posting.......

Btw, there not nothing innovative at all. Putting batt in the trunk has been around for ages. My first car which is a BMW 318is has its batt in the trunk, then my E39 has its batt in the trunk as well. AFter that, I also put my batt in the trunk for my Celica and so on........

erm..i hate to say this but i just want to ask...is that why u now driving a fierce proton?from continental->jap->.....

okok.i fug off now.

will be back again.

[wave][wave][wave]

Well, I guess many are registering new nicks just to post here so their original nick won't get banned.....

Ban? Ban your proton karcheng. I m me myself. 5 posts per day onli hur? Ok. Making my 5 posts count.

the mods will know right.....must be the usual suspects! [whip] [whip]

No no, you got it wrong. I posted this thread for Satria Neos. Its not about appreciation.

Just for information purpose. Then I don't know why and how did non Proton owners find this thread and start posting.......

Btw, there not nothing innovative at all. Putting batt in the trunk has been around for ages. My first car which is a BMW 318is has its batt in the trunk, then my E39 has its batt in the trunk as well. AFter that, I also put my batt in the trunk for my Celica and so on........

do us all a favour. click on the home tab on the top left of your mcf page. all active pages are listed there. so now u know why and how non proton owners found this thread and posted in it.

ok, i fug off now [wave]

si bei ya ya.. ask people to get lost. You think Lotus technology big fcuk?

i let you live for a while...cos u keep this satria fxxer busy...

thank god i dun own a satria neo. i wouldn't know where to hide my face.....

i oso say man...think i wear mask when i drive...shy leh [cool] [cool]

do us all a favour. click on the home tab on the top left of your mcf page. all active pages are listed there. so now u know why and how non proton owners found this thread and posted in it.

ok, i fug off now [wave]

a bit difficult for this fug brain to comprehend. Can you do youtube video and show? that too IT will take a yr to understand

↡ Advertisement