Hmmm.... What to Do to MOFO Come Here to Disturb....

Satrianeo_2012

You don't want unfavourable posts to you, then why bother posting threads?

I have nothing against Proton, but I think your attitude sucks.

he's a Gold 90.5 'car expert' n dun wan us to lislurb him in his loserville.

↡ Advertisement

Sometimes I cannot help but think inferiority complex is doing the talking. Why worry what others say? No point tell ppl to "fug off" coz even the moderators have a hard time keeping clones & trolls out of this forum. If you dun wan anyone to disturb, best thing to do is open your very own Proton forum. You be the administrator/moderator/senior member and do whatever you like. MCF is not a private forum.

Telling ppl to "fug off" will only attract more ppl to disturb you. Opps...too late. :D

Edited by Watwheels

So you wouldn't hesitate to tell off a mod or even admin if they try to mess with you ya? [laugh]

I like Protons, not you.

I don't need you to like me at all........ I owe you nothing and you owe me nothing.....

If anything happens, of course don't expect me to help you and I will never expect you to help me either.

We hate each other and we are complete strangers to each other. You die your problem, I die my problem.

Battery got differentiate by Proton, Honda or Mercedes? People telling you don't do that and the reason, not happy then be it la. Why need to ask people fug off?

I know.. I fug off now. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

[laugh]

Supercharged

Don't expect people to post in your thread, then don't create.

Yes, I'm one of them who like to disturb.

Hmmmm......

Ya, you jolly well know your place and rights. You have no rights to be in his thread. Fug off!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Mr Bee, I will fug off now. Do you drive a Proton? if you don't, you also fug off please. [laugh][laugh]

This guy most likely ate fire medicine. What I saw in the supposed thread is that ppl gave their suggestions & personal opinions, no one mention anything Proton or made fun of the car make.

TS dont be like that leh

forum is to share experience

some forumers may type using harsh sentences or may even use nonsense

but why must you stoop so low to their level

if one were to share their experience or expertise...doesnt that make a better place?

TS dont be like that leh

if one were to share their experience or expertise...doesnt that make a better place?

Ya, like I never read properly and you also corrected my mistake about the national day fireworks incident.

I also like that.. [laugh] [laugh]

TS dont be like that leh

Unfortunately, this isn't a proper place to share experience.........

IF you look around, most of the pple are just out making nonsense posts etc...I think the number 1 is to compain abt how others drive....

If you really need to share experience and learn good knowledge etc, there are really much better places. I usually frequent those places rather than here to share experience etc......

Unfortunately, this isn't a proper place to share experience.........

IF you look around, most of the pple are just out making nonsense posts etc...I think the number 1 is to compain abt how others drive....

If you really need to share experience and learn good knowledge etc, there are really much better places. I usually frequent those places rather than here to share experience etc......

i know that place

Sorlee sir, no sir, I fug off now... sorlee hor.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

late oredi. i oso fug off now. tomolo morning when mcf traffic is high, tink more ppl will join in the fugging fun. [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement