Hmmm.... What to Do to MOFO Come Here to Disturb....

Satrianeo_2012

late oredi. i oso fug off now. tomolo morning when mcf traffic is high, tink more ppl will join in the fugging fun. [laugh][laugh]

Sir, I don't think you drive a Proton right? By that fact, please, fug off from this thread, for your personal wellbeing and health [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Sorry, I don't know head or tail hor.

But looks like proton drivers all very fierce one ... or issit just inferiority complex?

I shudder to think what will happen to me at the next stop light, when I out-run a Satria Neo off the previous red light?

Maybe I get road rage wallop, cos I'm not supposed to do that [:p]

But looks like proton drivers all very fierce one ... or issit just inferiority complex?

I shudder to think what will happen to me at the next stop light, when I out-run a Satria Neo off the previous red light?

u looking for trouble is it! i drive a proton but i oni change gear when my rev is at 1k....so i no fierce one!

Cool down bro.. All of us share d same road, garment n affected by d whole System.. No point getting mad at our fellow Singaporeans.. If u r pissed off wif d garment do u dare express yr fustrations or ask THEM to F*** Off?? Juz have some patiance n tolorance..

Cool down bro.. All of us share d same road, garment n affected by d whole System.. No point getting mad at our fellow Singaporeans.. If u r pissed off wif d garment do u dare express yr fustrations or ask THEM to F*** Off?? Juz have some patiance n tolorance..

dont go there lar bro! no politics please [thumbsup]

u looking for trouble is it! i drive a proton but i oni change gear when my rev is at 1k....so i no fierce one!

Sollie sollie.

Must add (akin to 'Animal Farm'), that some proton owners are indeed more esteemed and venerable than others.

But then again ... I don't recall any gorilla featured in Animal Farm [:p]

Hehe

Talking about that, there are 2 types of Singaporeans, one that supports PAP, one that supports opposition. Most of the pple in this forum supports PAP one...

Sollie sollie.

Must add (akin to 'Animal Farm'), that some proton owners are indeed more esteemed and venerable than others.

But then again ... I don't recall any gorilla featured in Animal Farm [:p]

Hehe

why u pichah my lobang? i was playing the part of "Snowballed"...but the outfit damn tight siak! [laugh] [laugh]

if you are not driving a proton,the satria owner will tell you this "FUG OFF"

[:p] [:p] [:p]

Unfortunately, this isn't a proper place to share experience.........

IF you look around, most of the pple are just out making nonsense posts etc...I think the number 1 is to compain abt how others drive....

If you really need to share experience and learn good knowledge etc, there are really much better places. I usually frequent those places rather than here to share experience etc......

Uh huh, so why don't you take your friends, make like a tree and leave [rolleyes]

Don't expect people to post in your thread, then don't create.

Yes, I'm one of them who like to disturb.

Wah lau ah,u can think of this nick.

U are [thumbsup] man rubber kotex

if you are not driving a proton,the satria owner will tell you this "FUG OFF"

[:p] [:p] [:p]

Or ... sollie again hor.

Maybe tomorrow, I get one proton ... then can come back here to join you folks in this seemingly interesting discussion.

I will 'FUG' off, for now, then. -_-