Irritating teens running over cars

Chucky2007

Just now I was smoking downstairs, saw a bunch of monkey kids, after loitering at neighbouring void decks. After they are done w messing the place up, they walked away and 2 of them proceed to run and jump up a car and run across it.. they ran, jumped up onto a car boot and up the ceiling, then down the bonnet..

I see Liao cannot take it, went up and shouted at them to stop messing with other people's car. One teen even stopped n say "what?" I so angry ask them to duck off and stop messing other cars.. bloody hell if we are not seperated by a fence, I think I will run up and slap their face... Maybe they will wack me instead since they are 6 of them..haha

The car they messed is a jaguar.. pity the owner...maybe the boys red eye see jaguar at public estate..

Really itchy legs and lousy behaved teenagers

↡ Advertisement

Malay, indian or chinese? Not being racist but just wanted to verify. Recently, I've been seeing a lot of malay wannabe gangsters. Damn annoying. Anyone know which areas in sg least likely to have these type of ppl? It's definitely not bukit merah that's for sure. That place is a cess pit. I'm moving out of my parent's flat in 1 years time and i want to buy a 2 bedroom condo [;)]

Just now I was smoking downstairs, saw a bunch of monkey kids, after loitering at neighbouring void decks. After they are done w messing the place up, they walked away and 2 of them proceed to run and jump up a car and run across it.. they ran, jumped up onto a car boot and up the ceiling, then down the bonnet..

are they doing PARKOUR...... saw one group in my area too, at least 10 of them.

I see Liao cannot take it, went up and shouted at them to stop messing with other people's car. One teen even stopped n say "what?" I so angry ask them to duck off and stop messing other cars.. bloody hell if we are not seperated by a fence, I think I will run up and slap their face... Maybe they will wack me instead since they are 6 of them..haha

The car they messed is a jaguar.. pity the owner...maybe the boys red eye see jaguar at public estate..

later they bio u and find out which car u drive and then gather all their kakis to perform parkour on ur car. in turns, by groups.

Never act alone for safety sake. Nowadays those kids may turn aggressive once provoked. Take video if you can and leave it to the police to handle. Remember safety first... [:p]

Jio your bros and see whether their balls still that big to want to challenge you or not lor haha. In these kinda scenarios, presenting a more dangerous presence to kids/teens wannabe ah bengs is more effective than a "warning" from police.

These kinda kids are everywhere these days.. at least for area I lived in. Many instances:

1. One night about 2am, 3 teens were talking and laughing at the void deck.. then they got excited.. went to the car park picked up a cone each (there were cones placed for some car park works happening then).. and they started running around the large open air car park, and used the cones to spar against each other. Suddenly they started throwing the cones at one another.. They got so high throwing the cones then ended up throwing into the air, and saw them landed on the cars. Pity the owners whose cars suffered dents from the landing cones! I called the police and two patrol cars came.. hunted down the three kids from the open carpark.. I think probably they were just given warning..

2. Different group playing soccer at the void deck, and the ball sometimes were kicked hard and hit the cars parked near to the block. One neighbour shouted, and what followed was intentional of kicking the ball directing at the different cars parked there. After some 15 mins they ran away.. probably fearing police may come anytime.

3. Skateboarders.. practising their f-up skills in the open air car park.. making lotsa noise. Then started to run around the cars parked there holding their skateboards.. hitting several cars. Then after a while they found more fun things to do.. started going around unfolding cars' side mirrors, and folding cars side mirrors.. while leaving their skateboard on the car bonnets and roof. I got damn pissed and shouted from the window, asking them to 'fk around elsewhere or I'll call the police!'.. 3 were shocked and wanting to run under my block and hide, when one suddenly looked up at yelled back 'What?', then started showing me his farking funny faces, pointing middle finger, dancing around! I shouted back, asking him 'got balls u wait, i'm coming down!' He and his gang then ran away and disappeared into other blocks.. in different directions somemore!

I am glad i will be moving out from the area in 2 yrs time.. meanwhile just hope I dun encounter such instances so often.

Edited by Green_carnation

Malay, indian or chinese? Not being racist but just wanted to verify. Recently, I've been seeing a lot of malay wannabe gangsters. Damn annoying. Anyone know which areas in sg least likely to have these type of ppl? It's definitely not bukit merah that's for sure. That place is a cess pit. I'm moving out of my parent's flat in 1 years time and i want to buy a 2 bedroom condo [;)]

Yeah it's not to be racist, but those instances I have encountered are of one race.. trying to act gangster!

↡ Advertisement