So many type of detailing or wax product which one?

Gaolow

For new ride of about 3 months ...which one is the best?

Ceramic coating, glass coating, opticoat, CSII-paint, normal wx..etc

User of any of the above please comment..thanks

so many of them..but don't know which to choose..any advise?

note: if you are the seller or shop owner of any of the product..please back up any of ur claim before you post..

↡ Advertisement

For new ride of about 3 months ...which one is the best?

Ceramic coating, glass coating, opticoat, CSII-paint, normal wx..etc

User of any of the above please comment..thanks

so many of them..but don't know which to choose..any advise?

note: if you are the seller or shop owner of any of the product..please back up any of ur claim before you post..

before we can comment, how much are you willing to spend fo such stuff?

Can't comment abt others as I've only tried cs2 & 1 other groomer.. Mine's a white car, 4yrs old now.. Still white, nvr turn yellowish.. I tries to go back once a yr or so as their weekend appt is hard to book.. But personally I feels that they are very detailed.. Ever once my whole car kenah those sand blasting residue.. Went back to cs2, juz charge me normal stage2 ($170+-) preservation price only n that poor fellow spends almost 8hours restoring my ride.. Pricing wise is abt $300+- when u join them.. as I'm driving a normal salon.. Extended my warranty wit them aft it expires.. They are gd, but due to the places I park, kinda gave up on grooming.. As compare to those normal wax & polish, honestly no fight.. Ever tried those shopping centre carpark groomer.. Kenah Sai.. Keep pushing me to sign package... Charge me $200++ for wax & polish.. 2-3 days later, the wax smoothes all disappear Liao.. Juz my 2 cents worth of experience wit the groomer.. Hope it helps :)

Edited by Leijasper

Can't comment abt others as I've only tried cs2 & 1 other groomer.. Mine's a white car, 4yrs old now.. Still white, nvr turn yellowish.. I tries to go back once a yr or so as their weekend appt is hard to book.. But personally I feels that they are very detailed.. Ever once my whole car kenah those sand blasting residue.. Went back to cs2, juz charge me normal stage2 preservation price only n that poor fellow spends almost 8hours restoring my ride.. Pricing wise is abt $300+- as I'm driving a normal salon.. Extended my warranty wit them aft it expires.. They are gd, but due to the places I park, kinda gave up on grooming.. As compare to those normal wax & polish, honestly no fight.. Ever tried those shopping centre carpark groomer.. Kenah Sai.. Keep pushing me to sign package... Charge me $200++ for wax & polish.. 2-3 days later, the wax smoothes all disappear Liao.. Juz my 2 cents worth of experience wit the groomer.. Hope it helps :)

Thanks for the infor.

saw the chart before..but just want to see what other type in the market that other is using or had used.

If you have good budget, pickup one like Ceramic or Glass coating with CS2 and then maintain it every 6 months once. You may try Diamond brite with Revol or Dreamworkz etc. I have good experience with them. If you car is white or black, I would recommend them as a "must"

THose paint protection methods are much easier to maintain the car. If you go for conventional waxing, you need to spend lot of time yourself.

what i read the normal wax only last a few weeks, at most 1 month, normal Polish maybe a few months. Wax have better 'warm' glow, polish is more 'cold' .

The other harder coatings not so sure.

Can't comment abt others as I've only tried cs2 & 1 other groomer.. Mine's a white car, 4yrs old now.. Still white, nvr turn yellowish.. I tries to go back once a yr or so as their weekend appt is hard to book.. But personally I feels that they are very detailed.. Ever once my whole car kenah those sand blasting residue.. Went back to cs2, juz charge me normal stage2 preservation price only n that poor fellow spends almost 8hours restoring my ride.. Pricing wise is abt $300+- as I'm driving a normal salon.. Extended my warranty wit them aft it expires.. They are gd, but due to the places I park, kinda gave up on grooming.. As compare to those normal wax & polish, honestly no fight.. Ever tried those shopping centre carpark groomer.. Kenah Sai.. Keep pushing me to sign package... Charge me $200++ for wax & polish.. 2-3 days later, the wax smoothes all disappear Liao.. Juz my 2 cents worth of experience wit the groomer.. Hope it helps :)

thanks for detail infor...yap i heard about those car park grooming..

money spending is one thing..but lasting and workmanship is important..

before we can comment, how much are you willing to spend fo such stuff?

there shop owners here..so will not disclose my budget..but if quality and workmanship is good..i dont mind pay a bit more.

there shop owners here..so will not disclose my budget..but if quality and workmanship is good..i dont mind pay a bit more.

does it matter shop owners here or not? anyway most of their prices are fixed. even if you disclose your budget, you think they will change their price structure just to carrot you?

↡ Advertisement