How to get mobile phone vouchers from M1?

Ruriimasu

As title suggests, how to get? I had been with them for more than 10years. Paid bills promptly too. Recently saw a phone I like and thought since never received any voucher from them all these years, sent them an email and asked for 1. Rejected! [bigcry]

Under what circumstances do they give vouchers? I had been hearing from friends who are with stinktel and starhub they sent them vouchers automatically. M1.. at least non for me.

↡ Advertisement

call them and ask lor.. say the same thing you just typed.. how u have been a long time client, pay bill promptly..

they should send you one $100 voucher.

M1 is the neow-est .. nv give voucher one.

Edited by Rainbowbiatch

email and call handle differently? i mean i already emailed and was rejected so call will make difference?

call them and ask lor.. say the same thing you just typed.. how u have been a long time client, pay bill promptly..

they should send you one $100 voucher.

M1 is the neow-est .. nv give voucher one.

email and call handle differently? i mean i already emailed and was rejected so call will make difference?

it might.. my aunty called b4.. she was blah blah blah-ing about how she has been a client with M1 since the beginning of days etc etc.

i was with her when she made the call. and seriously, i would give it to her too and save my ears. :ph34r:

the operator who took the call then relented and gave her the $100 voucher when my aunty "threaten" to cancel her line with them. :ph34r:

That's strange. M1 just sent me a $75 off the Samsung Galaxy S3 voucher stating I have been with them for at least 10 years.

Maybe you smelly lah. That's why dun give you. :D

Edited by Watwheels

Turbocharged

m1 do give... but only after your line has expired (ie 24mths) and the voucher is only for selected phone brands.

i never had to call them for it.. just wait for that letter to arrive.. if cannot wait, or the phone i fancy isn't on that letter, i just go ahead and buy it without discount.

btw i'm not a heavy user...

I'm also with M1 for more than 10 years and recently I found I was entitled to the loyalty voucher. A check on the website revealed that upon 5 years with M1, you will receive $25 voucher per year and can be accumulated for another year, so in total you can claim $50 for year 6. And $50 is applicable for customers more than 10 years. [cool]

So I made a call to M1, guess what the officer told me. He said they do not send out vouchers to customers but instead when you want to buy the phone, you can redeem the electronic voucher on the spot but only at M1 shop and not authorized dealers. <_<

So how come some receive and some don't ? <_<

I'm also with M1 for more than 10 years and recently I found I was entitled to the loyalty voucher. A check on the website revealed that upon 5 years with M1, you will receive $25 voucher per year and can be accumulated for another year, so in total you can claim $50 for year 6. And $50 is applicable for customers more than 10 years. [cool]

So I made a call to M1, guess what the officer told me. He said they do not send out vouchers to customers but instead when you want to buy the phone, you can redeem the electronic voucher on the spot but only at M1 shop and not authorized dealers. <_<

So how come some receive and some don't ? <_<

M1 play cheat. [bigcry]

GPGT.

post-18163-1345107815_thumb.jpg

Got my number at the top left corner, name & address at the back. My contract coming to an end soon. I think you guys will be getting it soon also lah. Dun worry.

GPGT.

Got my number at the top left corner, name & address at the back. My contract coming to an end soon. I think you guys will be getting it soon also lah. Dun worry.

but y cant they give a general mobile voucher.. not an offset for certain handsets only.. :huh:

the operator who took the call then relented and gave her the $100 voucher when my aunty "threaten" to cancel her line with them. :ph34r:

There... you mentioned it yourself... This is what you need to do, immediately your call gets directed to the customer retention department. [cool]

How about Singtel? M1 used to give me vouchers.

Need to call Singtel CS to ask for voucher when you are due for recontract.

Edited by MacDuck
↡ Advertisement