HELP! Any one using pressure cooker?

Count-Bracula

Thinking of getting a set of WMF pressure cookers for my wife. That's the only thing that's missing in her arsenal. Care to share your experience? Thanks!

Good gravy! I'm still "loginable" [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Thinking of getting a set of WMF pressure cookers for my wife. That's the only thing that's missing in her arsenal. Care to share your experience? Thanks!

vroom tattat...here today gone tomorrow?? [:p] [:p]

Turbocharged

Used WMF for years, quite lasting, only need to change the rubber seal every few years.

Good for stewing, reduces the time required to get the meats to a tender state, or potatos to make salads.

Tried for canto soups before but the pressure kinda disintegrated the ingredients and ended with an emulsion.

Used WMF for years, quite lasting, only need to change the rubber seal every few years.

Good for stewing, reduces the time required to get the meats to a tender state, or potatos to make salads.

Tried for canto soups before but the pressure kinda disintegrated the ingredients and ended with an emulsion.

Har har.Thanks brudder!

WMF expensive very lasting and HEAVY. Pressure cookers are all the same, go for other brands,

I use mine once in a blue moon as a real pressure cooker, rest of the time the huge steel pot comes

in handing cooking other stuff.

WMF expensive very lasting and HEAVY. Pressure cookers are all the same, go for other brands,

I use mine once in a blue moon as a real pressure cooker, rest of the time the huge steel pot comes

shaddap lah..u oni use charcoal....this not yoru area....NEXT.... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Not sure about other brands, but one thing good about WMF is that they usually provide u with 2 pot sizes, 1 big and 1 small. But that might be the reason for the high price (sale liao also ex)

What other brand arhh brudder?

WMF got sale now and all her pots and pans are WMF.

Supercharged

my first set lasted me for 12yrs wout having to change seal until i 'killed' it last yr by putting it on my stove for 6hrs. Luckily, never burnt down my hse. now on my second set.

as shared by one of the bro. no good for Cantonese soup. lacked the oomph. but, good if u want curry chicken under 2hrs excluding preparation

Twincharged

For WMF pots should wait till there is a sale then go. Always see their price can be 30+ if on sale if not usual price is 100+. And their sale is very frequent. Almost everytime I go shopping can see that they are on sale.

Diffusal.

Looks familiar. I think Jamie Oliver uses this brand of pressure cooker.

Hmmm!! Now hesitating whether to get for her. She was not impressed with my Shroom Risotto we had earlier for dinner. Rachael Ray would have been bowed over. <_<

↡ Advertisement