Mac OSX Lion Flash Player update

Antonee

Hi folks,

recently a few months ago, there is this "Flashback" virus hitting Mac devices. They act as Adobe Player prompt you to update the flash player but its actualee a virus acting as Adobe Player.

I have not update it since then and right now i am having problem watching beedeo and flash stuff in my ping guo air.

It stated 'blocked plug in' whenever i went into youtube to watch beedeo. The flash player will again ..prompt me to update latest version in order to view.

Anyone using Mac devices can enlighten is it safe to do so now?

Kam Xia~

↡ Advertisement

i have this problem for few weeks last month, but it was kind of resolved after few try of updating the flash player and suddenly back to normal 2 weeks ago.

I updated, no problems, all going well. think done twice already.

Hi folks,

recently a few months ago, there is this "Flashback" virus hitting Mac devices. They act as Adobe Player prompt you to update the flash player but its actualee a virus acting as Adobe Player.

I have not update it since then and right now i am having problem watching beedeo and flash stuff in my ping guo air.

It stated 'blocked plug in' whenever i went into youtube to watch beedeo. The flash player will again ..prompt me to update latest version in order to view.

Anyone using Mac devices can enlighten is it safe to do so now?

Kam Xia~

↡ Advertisement